Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Mo0 posted:

Martin Freeman is a wonderful British chap. Whether you know him as Bilbo, Watson, or Tim, he's put together an impressive resume of roles that leaves him as part of the UK A-list (I assume). His talent for droll humor will be completely lost on today's SNL, so let's see whether or not he does a good job with a sketch about Bilbo being in Sherlock by mistake LOL!
Or Watson in Middle-Earth.

I'm excited to see him too, both his appearances on Seth Meyers and Jimmy Fallon this week were quite whetting.

Tonight NBC is rerunning Peter Pan Live!, so no SNL Vintage. Neither will there be next week, for the network is rerunning last year's The Sound of Music Live!. Grumble grumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

...the racial unrest...

pwn
May 27, 2004

Zero One posted: