Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

The movement makes it almost a different game entirely. It's still stinky Cod where you die in 2 hits but, still.

i dunno if you played lately but playing with the laser gun makes it an entirely different game and its really fun to play that way, and it makes the AR using retards very mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

i dunno if you played lately but playing with the laser gun makes it an entirely different game and its really fun to play that way, and it makes the AR using retards very mad

So funny. I need to play again.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
I've had this game since release and still haven't touched the campaign. Multi is fun when I want to unwind with friends but I hate Tom Clancy stories.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rocket_man38 posted:

I've had this game since release and still haven't touched the campaign. Multi is fun when I want to unwind with friends but I hate Tom Clancy stories.

but the story is probably the best CoD story and fairly good for a blockbuster game?

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

but the story is probably the best CoD story and fairly good for a blockbuster game?

I'll give it a shot tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It's still boring and basically the same except you don't ADS.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
multi is pretty fun but it's kinda stuttery and finding a game is annoying sometimes 4/10 for rose tinted lenses due to MW2

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

multi is pretty fun but it's kinda stuttery and finding a game is annoying sometimes 4/10 for rose tinted lenses due to MW2

You should play multi with us.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Eye of Widesauron posted:

You should play multi with us.

I'll be busy this week so maybe this weekend

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
GAH, stop making me like this lovely game! It was fun and cool, but the loving lag was horrible. COD is a connection based game and I have a crappy connection cause I live in rural Idaho, so this should be a deal breaker from the get go. But it was so loving sweet when it kinda worked and I was up against noobs.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I really hope there's a way to change your FOV even if it's hidden in a cfg file somewhere

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think this one it's in the menu or something.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

I really hope there's a way to change your FOV even if it's hidden in a cfg file somewhere

it's actually in the menu. it's a good PC port and performs well. it just has loving broken matchmaking

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's actually in the menu. it's a good PC port and performs well

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's a good PC port and performs well