Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Verisimilidude posted:

So I've realized I treat this show the same way I imagine most (non-book readers) treat Game of Thrones. That is I know maybe two character names and the rest are just descriptions. Creepy Mantis Guy, Blind Monk, Blue Princess, Sexy Wrestler Chick, etc..

There's also Kublai's Brother, Guy Who Sexy Wrestler Chick Lets Win, Royal Prostitute, Royal Prostitute's Prostitute Friend, Muslim Guy, Persian Guy, and who could forget Little Boy and Little Girl?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

Did you miss the part on the show where there was zero trees on the Steppe?

Infact, if you have a minute. Check out Kazakhstan on google earth and find me 1 tree in the whole country.

There was that one tree where they hid the jewelry. :agesilaus:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Xoidanor posted:

Let me tell you about that one time that Marco Polo as given 2 sisters (twins?) as concubines by the Khan. Since threesomes were too tiring he thaught them to please each other which eventually led them to rebel against Marco since they no longer needed him for sex. Luckily they died for their sins by getting blown the gently caress up along with Marcos house when he indadvertedly invented the cannonball.

I swear, not a word of that is made up, that is a thing that happens in the book. :shepicide:

Count me in for Season 2!

• Locked thread