Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm kind of terrified of what happens when Cena can't carry the weight anymore and just crumples down under the yoke of Vince's workaholic madness.

They sell him to the local glue factory and then Vince smokes a cigar and drinks brandy.

Thauros posted:

About $8.50 if you subscribe to the NJPW version of the Network (http://njpwworld.com/), $35 if you want the Jarrett promoted feed with JR's commentary in English.

The Network feed won't have JR's commentary? :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I just got back from the show a little bit ago. I thought it was fun! roman definitely got the biggest pop of the night. some of the crowd booed ambrose when they announced he was from Cincinnati, just cause the Browns lost to them today. I also thought the TV thing at the end was real for a second and then i realized it was pro wrestling.

I guess I was expecting more from it since I heard everyone was amped up to out do nxt. oh well. on to the rumble!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Meltzer on the Law in just a few minutes: http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?CALLSIGN=CHUMAM

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

In summation:

sportsgenius86 posted:

gently caress THIS RETARDED loving COMPANY

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

So I've been busy for most of the evening with work, was the PPV a raging disaster or did they pull it off this time?

edit: my gut tells me it was poo poo

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

RZApublican posted:

So I've been busy for most of the evening with work, was the PPV a raging disaster or did they pull it off this time?

edit: my gut tells me it was poo poo

Watch Harper and Ziggler kill themselves.

Stop.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Stop.

Skip to the main event, watch until the third ladder spot, pretend it ended there.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Stop.

WATCH HARPER AND ZIGGLER KILL THEMSELVES STOP I THOUGHT THE AJ BELLA THING WAS GOOD FOR WHAT IT WAS STOP THE CENA ROLLINS MATCH IS KIND OF HARD TO JUSTIFY STOP AMBROSE AND WYATT WAS REALLY GOOD BUT THE ENDING AND COMMENTARY SEVERELY HURT IT IMO FULLSTOP

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Was cesaro not at all in this one?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Red posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They could have wrapped up his long standing feud with stairs.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

BizarroAzrael posted:

They could have wrapped up his long standing feud with stairs.

He's currently losing a feud with the brass ring

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I actually thought Harper had broken his arm with that jump outside the ring onto the ladder on the ground. The Ziggler v Harper match was really good way to start the PPV and the best match out the bunch.

AJ Lee Vs Nikki Bella was boring as poo poo and Nikki using the Beautiful People gimmick was lame. They need to just get rid of most of the current Diva roster and bump up the females in NXT and have them fight Paige, Aj, Nattie and Naomi.

The Rusef match was boring even if I was pleased he won, I just really hope they just don't feed him to Cena.

I thought the Seth and Cena match was ok I really liked J&J security tidying up the "crime scene" when the ref was KO'ed but thought the finish was lame as gently caress.

Ambrose V Wyatt was cool but I felt Bray should have had a bit more offence.

I think it shows how twisted up WWE is when you have the "rookie show" NXT's PPV's out shining the main product.

I have to say Harper is slowly becoming my fav heel wrestleman after Rusef and Seth :allears:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

I'm going to go against the grain here and say the Harper vs. Ziggler match was NOT good. It was a spotfest, which ladder matches tend to be, and they had some great ideas, but almost every time it went as awkwardly as it possibly could. They never caught themselves the way they were supposed to. It just looked so sloppy.

I imagine the audience loving loved it though but when you see it from a TV-audience perspective there was just all sorts of things wrong with that match. Plus having it first was a REALLY bad idea because then the matches after it just couldn't live up to the hype.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

VoLaTiLe posted:

I think it shows how twisted up WWE is when you have the "rookie show" NXT's PPV's out shining the main product.

Then you say "no, they had two indie veterans in the main-event, 'rookie' is disingenious".

Then you remember Sasha/Charlotte was arguably better than anything out of this PPV and Charlotte's been wrestling for about a year now.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Don't worry, we've already seen that when Charlotte gets called up she'll do none of the cool poo poo she does now. She might "Woo" and throw a few chops.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

VoLaTiLe posted:

AJ Lee Vs Nikki Bella was boring as poo poo and Nikki using the Beautiful People gimmick was lame. They need to just get rid of most of the current Diva roster and bump up the females in NXT and have them fight Paige, Aj, Nattie and Naomi.

WWE needs to do what FCW did: A womens title and a "Queen of FCW" tiara. If they're going to book lovely Total Divas matches anyway, just have the non-wrestlers fight over the Divas title and put all the wrestlers in the Womens division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
They already did that

• Locked thread