Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Jerusalem posted:

Hang on hang on hang on..... so Seth doesn't automatically become Number One Contender if he beats Cena tonight? :psyduck:

Of course not! How would that allow John Cena to get his match back by putting the authority back in power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Kirios posted:

What are the chances TLC is NOT a massive disappointment compared to Revolution?

Well, NXT was probably the second best event WWE has put on all year.

So...uh, yeah. No chance in hell.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

I dunno I appreciate them wanting to do more than "basic WWE ladder match" but uhhhhhh this isn't really doing it for me.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

:lol: Siva tau in front of the slamies fuckin' :laffo:

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

It was for Owen Hart.

Listen if you're not repping your slammies on your ring gear then there is no point

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

I look forward to thevigilantesting tag teaming with thedemonkane

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

So what the hell is a stairs match have they actually said that

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Theoretically, this entire match could have gone without the use of the stairs. The rules do not require it at all.

What rules?! What are the rules???

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

This really isn't a bad match

I mean it's not a GOOD match

But it's not a bad match

Nah it's pretty bad

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

What in the poo poo was that finish

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

I don't think Heyman is going to be on commentary.

yeah he's just gonna stand there and stuff Ig uess

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

You're right JBL, I do have to respect John Cena.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

MrSmokes posted:

Like, what is the point of this poo poo? Nobody comes out looking good except Cena.

...lol I just answered my own question

Gotta make him look good.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Huh, I kinda like that spot.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I had to shut off the football game since it was giving me too much heartache

Has the show been any good at all

Stairs match was instant MOTY ***** must watch

(nope)

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Oh my god a loving draw?! :laffo:

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

The big show! The loving big show!

The Stairmaster!

And sure. Roman Reigns.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Ryback vs Kane will save this event.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Can they just replay Charlotte vs Sasha here?

Nah, but if you ask really hard you might get Charlotte vs Natalya from six days ago

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Arrogance

by Rick Martel Nikki Bella

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

I forgot about the Jack Swagger match

welp I did too until right now

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Every time there's a bad PPV there is a set of people who wonder if it was as bad as D2D.

It's not. It never is. Nothing is.

It's still bad though.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Ages posted:

I'm sure some WCW ppvs from 1999 have to be in contention for worst ppv.

I mean there's always New Blood Rising

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

That was cool. I liked that.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

TV spot A+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

Sure. Why not.

• Locked thread