Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I actually thought Harper had broken his arm with that jump outside the ring onto the ladder on the ground. The Ziggler v Harper match was really good way to start the PPV and the best match out the bunch.

AJ Lee Vs Nikki Bella was boring as poo poo and Nikki using the Beautiful People gimmick was lame. They need to just get rid of most of the current Diva roster and bump up the females in NXT and have them fight Paige, Aj, Nattie and Naomi.

The Rusef match was boring even if I was pleased he won, I just really hope they just don't feed him to Cena.

I thought the Seth and Cena match was ok I really liked J&J security tidying up the "crime scene" when the ref was KO'ed but thought the finish was lame as gently caress.

Ambrose V Wyatt was cool but I felt Bray should have had a bit more offence.

I think it shows how twisted up WWE is when you have the "rookie show" NXT's PPV's out shining the main product.

I have to say Harper is slowly becoming my fav heel wrestleman after Rusef and Seth :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread