Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Well, it's pretty much guaranteed to have two cool matches between Bray/Ambrose and Harper/Ziggler. The rest...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Take a shot if Kevin Owens/CJ Parker was better than the current match. Take two if Baron Corbin vs Random Guy was better than the current match.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I get what they were going for, that Ambrose doing crazier and crazier poo poo was biting him as much as Bray (and for once the announcers were putting this over too). But they could have gotten to where they were going with that if Ambrose just missed the absurdly giant elbow drop.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

He hasn't been that good in a while. Have you seen him throw a punch lately? Do a sleeper? He's either working with multiple injuries, is being exposed as an average worker when he's not against outstanding talent, or heaping amounts of both.

He also throws hilariously lazy shoulderblocks. Like, he barely gets off the ground and floats like a half filled balloon at the opponent. Warrior put those shoulderblocks to shame.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Don't worry, we've already seen that when Charlotte gets called up she'll do none of the cool poo poo she does now. She might "Woo" and throw a few chops.

• Locked thread