Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Some of the matches will prob be decent to kinda cool but drat, I don't care about the build to anything at all on this show. I'll still watch as I've already paid my :10bux: for NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Is it even (legally) possible view the preshow without subscribing to the network? Seems a tad pointless to hype subscribing now

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

everybody posted:

it's on youtube etc.

Ok, it makes sense to put the preshow on YouTube, but i remember earlier in the year the preshows were network exclusives.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Rand McNally posted:

I missed it, did they actually announce him being from Cleveland tonight?

Cole said Cleveland was his hometown, Lilian didn't announce one.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dexo posted:

Yep, and he's wearing a Kent State Wrestling hoody, He's losing this match.

I hope, Harper owns and he just won the title. Some heel also needs to win tonight since the rest of the show looks like mostly face victories outside of the Divas match and maybe this.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

I hope miz and mizdow gently caress this dudes wife

Wouldn't Sandow be loving a blow-up doll?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I have to give Sandow a hell of a lot of credit for actually making WWE comedy funny.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Did I miss anything good so far guys?

ladder match was def worth watching and most people here liked it better than i did.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who won the ladder match btw?

Ziggler

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I unironically like Rowan's theme.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Vintimus Prime posted:

Has Cena ever not had the title in a calendar year since he won his first WWE title? This is worse than Hogan and his run.

Yeah. For starters, Punk held the title for the entire year of 2012 (Cena of course still main evented most of the time)

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

sleepwalkers posted:

So I think I picked a bad time to start watching wrestling after not paying attention since I was 14 and Austin was still with the company.

Yes, yes you did. Fortunately the Rumble's next month and that's always cool no matter how stupid everything else is.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

russo era wcw was at least kinda funny with their rampant stupidity

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

These have badly been terrible matches. They aren't great but they are hardly the worst.

the in ring stuff's been fine but it doesn't matter to me when the booking ruins it

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

nice lariat

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

i dont know if i'm just burned out or if this match is not as good as it should be

the thing that's impressed me the most on this match or this show is a lariat so i'm with you.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

I can't possibly care about the outcome and that's not great in a match where guys are killing each other.

I'll say this, this is the first match I actually care about the outcome simply because I'd like to see Ambrose finally get an actual win in a big match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Cyron posted:

did the price for wrestle kingdom get release?

About $8.50 if you subscribe to the NJPW version of the Network (http://njpwworld.com/), $35 if you want the Jarrett promoted feed with JR's commentary in English.

• Locked thread