Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

l'm not actually watching because I couldn't think of anything more boring than watching other people play videogames over the internet.

I couldn't think of anything more epic...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

l'm not actually watching because I couldn't think of anything more boring than watching other people play videogames over the internet.

what about league of legends on major league gaming [mlg]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

I couldn't think of anything more epic...

she looka like a man :henget:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

what about league of legends on major league gaming [mlg]

I think that falls under the same umbrella, Lyle.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That guy's accent is real. You know what, please ban any haters if they post in this thread. Anyway... Please spread the word about this awesome charity marathon. Just got home and have the house to myself for the next 2 days. Time to get my Z-thon on, hardcore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yea... Jarren... NotJamesKPolk's girlfriend, Choco... The dude with the sick voice and his name has shadow in it... Zelda_Queen... Macklemore's brother that wears red yoga pants... and a goal wheel spin for Foam Sword battle with a canadian narrator. This is an epic thing to show up to.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorey. Canadian for "sorry".

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Wormskull posted:

Oh hell yea... Jarren... NotJamesKPolk's girlfriend, Choco... The dude with the sick voice and his name has shadow in it... Zelda_Queen... Macklemore's brother that wears red yoga pants... and a goal wheel spin for Foam Sword battle with a canadian narrator. This is an epic thing to show up to.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Marissa is the girlfriend's name, sorry that I had a lapse of memory there for a second.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mods please change the thread title to say, "Zeldathon Relief is here! Tell all your friend's!"

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That guy's accent is real. You know what, please ban any haters if they post in this thread. Anyway... Please spread the word about this awesome charity marathon. Just got home and have the house to myself for the next 2 days. Time to get my Z-thon on, hardcore.

His accent is real. Real loving stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Much sleep. Very wow. - Jarren

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's good to get in at the start of night crew also.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yea... Zack is here!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The icon for loading the stream is a triforce. Incredible the amount of work these gamers have put into this, and all for charity as well...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good night Marissa.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#MikeStep is about to begin! Hell yea!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Young Tobey maguire doing an epic dance to dubstep. All for charity. This is amazing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hells yeah, AWildAbra is on the ones and twos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yea... Faces of Evil this early in the marathon is epic.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

#MikeStep is about to begin! Hell yea!

Big Mike

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao, Please tell me someone got a screenie of that sick plumbers crack on Zack.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The op is full of funny memes and other assorted garbage oyu might expect from reddit or fourchan, but he doesn;t actually provide a link to the stream. This is SA, not gamefaqs, put a little effort into your threads, especially ones that mods see fit to sticky.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/funforfreedom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man, the end of this year has been awesome. Wii U... New desk... Elgato HD60... And God drat Zeldathon.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Anyone else hate that homo with the fivehead and mustache! He is a retard! I

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Anyone else hate that homo with the fivehead and mustache! He is a retard! I

He grows on you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God drat impa is so spicy in this game.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
The girl on the couch is epic, but the other one who was therer before, was truely bewautiful.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mild Mannered Atheist is a boss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

The girl on the couch is epic, but the other one who was therer before, was truely bewautiful.

Marissa is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the mustache guy's GF though so you'll have to fight him.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

That's the mustache guy's GF though so you'll have to fight him.

WTF? How did HE.. End up with her.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The mustache is a really good twist on his steez, IMO.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

WTF? How did HE.. End up with her.

Ever heard of a little thing called swag?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

The mustache is a really good twist on his steez, IMO.

He reminds me of DocEvil, except wityh a more strangely shaped head.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you drink every time you see him touch his hair you will die i n an hour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's badass that they got the smash bros announcer to say these guys names in the smash bros voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Lol is the guy's gamertag The Jared

• Locked thread