Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

John Cena is less a coward and more a bully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rollins is cool. Go away Cena we don't need to hear a serious Cena promo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Says the man wearing banana yellow and jorts.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

John Cena is a bully.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Seth you can win a steel cage match without having to actually beat Cena. You actually have a chance tonight.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Also LOL 20 minute promo segments gently caress giving guys like Cesaro mic time or anyone mic or match time.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ziggler curtain-jerking in a tag match against Big Show while Cena gets a main event match just because. Congrats on that push Ziggler.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Benne posted:

Aiden English ‏@WWEDramaKing 2m2 minutes ago

@WWE Excuse moi...there must be a mistake, sir or madame...those are all the same stipulation... #Raw

Aiden English is perfect.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

Wait, I zoned out when I saw Erick Rowan. Are people actually fans of him?! Is this that weird PSP ironic fandom thing when everyone starts loving the terrible wrestler for some sort of weird amusement?

Rowan has been trying really hard and busting his rear end since Survivor Series in order to overcome and work with his own limitations. Sadly he's jobbing to Big Show so there's not much he can do about anything. Also it's something new so people are enjoying that.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

THEYRE SO POSITIVE I LOVE THE NEW DAY

Shut uuuuuuuuuuuup Cole.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That Total Divas ad is the thing that friends and family walk in on when you're watching wrestling.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Who Cares?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Taken 3? How many times can you kidnap a man's family before it becomes a comedy of errors?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

I only started watching this year; has WWE ever actually given any respect to Divas matches? Let alone the time or quality NXT gives their women's roster

earl/mid 90s when they attempted to build a division around Alundra Blayze and a bunch of amazing joshi women. If you go watch some of the earliest episodes of Raw and you can see ladies like Bull Nakano and Aja Kong loving wrecking poo poo. It was, for a very brief moemnt, great.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

This is what people walk in on that makes it impossible to justify wrestling.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rusev Rules.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rusev don't fight for free MAGGLE

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MrDru posted:

serious post... who should beat rusevs streak? he has to lose sometime..

No one. He will remain undefeated ever. He will eventually break Bruno's record.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

My dad's favorite wrestlers were the Road Warriors. He once met them while golfing, they signed his golf bag. He said it was funny watching them swing because they couldn't bend their arms so all the motion was in their hips.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Rosebuds echoing everyone's reaction to Kane.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Adam Rose sucks but I find his apathetic despair towards everything that's happened to him since his debut really funny for some reason.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Like Rose seems to realize that his life sucks and that it's spiraling further and further out of control and things will only get worse. Yet there's nothing he can do about it. And he accepts that.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

When are they going to get to the Lesnar Factory?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

If I watched pron for the rest of Raw, I'd probably have a more productive time.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

OH loving BOY!

It's like they want Rowan to fail.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Paul Heyman describing Raw.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jericho knows not to trust Heyman's checks.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

YAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

so I tuned out after Lesnar killed Jericho. apparently he also killed Cena?

• Locked thread