Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Nothing important happened at TLC, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

kickin' off that hot fandango feud I have a good feeling about 2night

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I guess tonight we get serious John Cena. I wonder when jokey-doo-doo John Cena will make an appearance?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Seth - suddenly a spokesman for Paul Heyman, who he hated four minutes ago.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

note to self, don't post kitten pictures unless house is spotless

Also domino's is the only thing in the area :smith:

Nonsense, there's obviously a shitload of Jimmy John's.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

lol if your goon hovel isn't a basement

Where the gently caress is the delivery pizza

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Rhonne posted:

I...what am I even looking at? Can a human even live in this?

No, but a goon sure as poo poo can.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

There, happy you maniacs?! :mad:

Put your lights on the tree, it's the 15th already! jfc

(also pet your cat, it's a very cute cat)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Here is my puppy. This is wee baby Sheamus.

A good dog.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Here. Just...here:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Jackie D posted:

how is the show so far

A garbage can with garbage coming out

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Jimmy Jacobs appears to be a Rosebud.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

bartok posted:

That sure looks like Jimmy Jacobs

He and Adam Rose seemed to do a playful collar-and-elbow during the entrance.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Rhonne posted:

So was that them killing off the bunny without ever revealing who it was under the mask?

He's the Easter bunny, he'll rise again in three days.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Jimmy Jacobs is Chikara's #2 badguy right now, and Heidi Lovelace is the Young Lions Cup Champion.

And now they're Rosebuds.

CHIKARA!!!

:agreed:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Wwe Is hawking workout videos?

Wow.

I didn't realize he was mobile enough to make workout videos.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I was at that show. It was great.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Big Show is concussed and thinks the corner post is Roman Reigns!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Let Roman just loving destroy people while looking angry, he's very good at that.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Mizdow makes everything better.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

According to the replay, the faces were dicks who cheated. Am I wrong?

Pretty standard fare.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

So Miz is valiantly fighting off the jealous husband, then gets cheap-shotted by the husband's brother... and this is something that we should like?

Just focus on Mizdow and don't think too much.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Santamania runnin' wild on you

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

fatherdog posted:

Why is next Monday the Christmas RAW when there's another Monday between then and Christmas?

What calendar are you using? Or am I missing an obvious joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I think I somehow missed last week

You may need to catch up on your shopping and wrapping.

• Locked thread