Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I went looking for the worst legal advice on the site.

How to Prove You're Innocent when You've Been Accused of a Crime

quote:

If you lose your temper, do so with 'cold fury' rather than blasts of rage.

And then I found this:

How to Be Innocent and Cute

quote:

It might be a good idea to start watching anime!

Kawaii!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
The suggested articles are pretty cool too.

How To Be Mysterious

How To Be Sassy

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Rutibex posted:

Step 7: Analyze the consistency of your stools.

Looks like someone's been pooping in Morse code. The secret message reads:

H - O - T - N

Hmm, gonna take a while to get the full message. This better be good.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Y-Hat posted:

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Loving-an-Anime-Character

5. Print out a picture of the character you are in love with. Perform some sort of negative interaction with the picture, such as burning it or tearing it to pieces. Many find this step extremely difficult. If you begin to cry or feel extreme emotional pain afterward, don't worry. You will eventually get over it.

I would like to think that's a later article by the How To Be Innocent and Cute author after their advice bit them in the rear end.

It's basically how to be really repressed while acting like your favorite animes. It even acknowledges that this behavior will drive away your friends but that's okay cuz they weren't troo friends anyway.

Dango Daikazoku!

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

quote:

Get to know your siblings. Your little sister might seem like the most annoying person in the world now, but you're likely going to spend the rest of your life with her. Plus, being at home will be much more fun when every night is like a sleepover with your best friend.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Well-Rounded-Teenager

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

How To Give Passive Aggressive Gifts for Christmas

quote:

For those do-gooders who constantly show you up and who have chosen to undertake courageous aid work where electricity is hard to come by and modesty is a must, send them a bikini or an iPod.

Yeah, that'll show those... courageous bastards? I wish somebody hated me enough to buy me an iPod.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Gets You BuzzingTM

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

How to Enjoy Thoughts of Your Inevitable Watery Grave Swim

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Ratjaculation posted:

Apparently a good way to sleep well on a hot night is to be jizzed on

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Period-Lighter

Love the shirt.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
WikiHow has home methods to gauge your ears

and to deal with the inevitable bloody results.

Hm, suddenly I could go for a doughnut.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

I wish you could search by "artist." I kind of love these badly traced stock images. There's something about the weird emphasis on teeth.

How to Be Normal

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I've noticed that articles not blessed with these wonderful drawings seem to get a default icon that never fits.

...Yeah. I've definitely been browsing WikiHow for too long.

Luckily there's a page for that!

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

gnarlyhotep posted:

how do you choose a partner in an arranged marriage

Heck if I know; what the article's describing doesn't sound much like arranged marriage to me. http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-Your-Life-Partner-During-an-Arranged-Marriage

Oh well, have some more teeth and brows.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Out of boredom I decided to see if I could find the original pics for the traced drawings. It only took a few minutes to find two of them:

GIS "woman eating salad"

GIS "happy woman exercising"

Both were first page results but the second one was kinda confusing - I saw the face right away but I guess the "artist" mixed & matched some parts.

I'd love to see how different the other tracing victims look, but I've no idea what to google for most of them.

tldr; Scandal, can't believe esteemed WikiHow editors would stoop so low, outrage boo

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

HJE-Cobra posted:

http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Bieber-Fever

How to develop Bieber Fever

Step 1 is to read Justin Bieber's two books.
Step 13 is "Try getting a Justin Bieber album"

And Step 2 is reading another book. You don't actually listen to his music until step five.

That article is introducing me to strange new terms. Painful terms. I'm gonna stop reading it now.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Hey now, that's some of their better work. Over time you too can improve from this:

to this:

At least I assume it's the same person; the eyebrows and nauseating colors don't change much.

But really, it's all about the teeth.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Popular-on-a-Forum

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Quickscope420dad posted:

looks like this is the trace image

not sure why they decided to add a weird arctic wilderness behind her

They couldn't figure out how to connect the neck to the shoulder and she gained 30 pounds.

Actually, that article is a great example of "I'll trace a whole bunch of stock images and nobody'll ever know they're different people if I just color 'em the same."

Case in point: How to be a Happy, Spiritual Family

Totally the same mom and kid!

e:

Phobic Nest fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 21, 2014

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Quickscope420dad posted:

the bigger issue with that one though is how the artist was like "ya know what? these subjects are in a great pose.. but if only they were ...white.."

e: lol we were both on the same mission

I bow to the superior google-fu. Should've known they didn't have the skill to draw the rest of the pic on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

• Locked thread