Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

jon joe posted:

We filled all the tables, yeah.

We're still working on names. We need to make a chart for place names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Okay, I think we're done now.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
How long is it until the tables gain sentience and kill us all?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I think we're almost done now, just have a few spots left on the penalties table.

EDIT: Okay, now its done.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 17, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Keska posted:

Go help fill out the Random Encounters table! I split it up by the environments from the Location Environment table.

I think we're done with this now.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

frankenfreak posted:

21 tables + 3 subtables :stare:

447 possible encounters I believe.

EDIT: But, I'm counting all of the roll again options as one possibility each even though they represent a lot more possible encounters.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 17, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Zybourne Clock posted:

Most of those encounters seem to be locked up in special 'areas', but we don't have any table that decides what kind of area a certain location is in. I'm not sure if it's better to make one now, or wait a bit until it's necessary.

I'd rather wait.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Mad Jaqk posted:

Is there a way to roll on the general random encounter table? It looks like right now everything that would trigger a random encounter is tied to an environment.

Also, I'm highly unclear on what the "% Liar" column of the Location Environment Table is supposed to mean.

Also also, this is great and I love it.

The %liar is the chance the monster actually has the opposite of the expected alignment or something like that. For example if you roll liar for a mummy, then it is a friendly mummy.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Obscil posted:

The %liar is the chance the monster actually has the opposite of the expected alignment or something like that. For example if you roll liar for a mummy, then it is a friendly mummy.

No, wait, I got this wrong. It means they have the opposite of the attitude rolled on the random encounter attitude table.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
C'mon guys. We still have to finish the dance-off table and the second decision table!!

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Okay. I've finished up the dance-off table. But the second decision table is about half done.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Considering someone is making a map, Grey hunter, can you please tell us the direction people travel in in future updates.

EDIT: If it's necessary, I've made a direction traveled table in the far right of the journey section of Quest tables.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
What the hell does "Sexagesimarch" mean?

• Locked thread