Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

CrazyTolradi posted:

Is it just me or has Spacedock been broken as gently caress lately? I'm getting dialup download speeds in CKAN from their servers and trying to browse mods on the website just gets me a 500 Internal Error.

I got 22kbps average downloading one specific mod yesterday that was hosted at github.com and when it finished two hours later it was corrupted. It downloaded bunch of other mods fine though, including some that were also hosted at github.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Is it bad idea to move small parts like batteries and sensors inside of other larger parts like nosecones?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

financially racist posted:

i had no idea about that and now i'm heck of bummed that neither those upgrades not the improved art assets made it into the game

I don't understand how they didn't improve the maneuver node creation widget at all before release. It's extremely awkward to use with overlapping elements, other widgets drawing on top of it and it often being too tiny to click on. And I've noticed lots of other stuff are unfinished/unpolished in this game.

Factorio devs are complete opposite of KSP devs. They didn't just stop improving the player experience and the level of general polish once their game got wildly popular. They are even visually overhauling the whole game with upgraded art style even though it doesn't really matter to anyone who is already playing the game.

Sininu fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jul 20, 2017

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Do we know how many got laid off?

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Raymond T. Racing posted:

WARN notification is 70 from Seattle due to closure

aka in theory all of them

Heck

2K doesn't have any other studios over in Seattle?