Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/16/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-announced-ps4-ps3/

my blood is pumping for this battle. my nips are diamond in the wind of change, and I'm as wet as an ocean. hopefully this will have a better run than asb. also hopefully we can have some more jojolion characters. regardless, I am ready to game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Its gonna play like poo poo much like ASB

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
who gives a poo poo when in the new dbz game you get to be goku's bff.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i would like to have sex with many jojos

Zodar
May 21, 2007

Weather Report is an albino black man with Sideshow Mel hair who turns people into snails, and I'm glad he will finally be a fighting game character. Good morning everyone

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
it better let you drop the bulldozer on someone and go "wrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy", otherwise profound sadness

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Oh My God!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I'm horned

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

shame it's probably going to suck rear end, just like the last one

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
It's a shame all these anime fighting game ports are so horribly bodged these days. Get Capcom or SNK on making one of these games and we'll see some quality.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Extra posted:

It's a shame all these anime fighting game ports are so horribly bodged these days. Get Capcom or SNK on making one of these games and we'll see some quality.

shut up idiot

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008
Can't wait for the extremely in-depth Jojolion beetle raising/fighting minigame that people will end up putting way more time and effort into than the Jojo fighting part of the game.

Alternatively pokemon stadium style minigames like Yukako Yamagishi's Quiz, Don't Let the loving Candle Go Out Giorno, Tonio's Pearl Jam Cookoff, Find Mister President, and many more.

This is what the game truly needs more than anything.

And a Wii U version.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Extra posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Nah it's cool just shove all the jojo characters in a lovely fighting game and everyone will eat it up instead of the masterpiece that capcom made for the CPS-3.

Crown Face posted:

Wii U version.

The only thing worse than a Jojo cash in fighting game is a Wii U port of a Jojo cash in fighting game.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i wouldnt say masterpiece

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I think it's cool that muscle dudes can strike dramatic poses while ghosts beat each other up.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
pre ordered

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I had a lot of fun with All Star Battle (I imported the Japanese Special Edition), but it was really only a game you could play casually. There wasn't much depth to the gameplay and it was unbalanced, which was a shame because the rest of the game was really cool. The music owned, the graphics were great, and it had tons of cool little easter eggs. Hopefully this is an improvement on the gameplay while maintaining the other cool stuff from ASB.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Fungah! posted:

shut up idiot

last time capcom made a jojos fighting game it was really loving good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bathroomrage posted:

yeah it was just telling that guy to shut up

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bathroomrage posted:

capcom sucks now

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Lamebot posted:

capcom sucks now

yeah but we should all just stop for a moment and remember just how good jojo arcade was

it looks like this is being made by bngames which all I can find on them says they make free to play online soccer games

uh oh

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
capcom is putting barry in the next resident evil game so they're on the road to redemption

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Lamebot posted:

capcom sucks now

Monster Hunter still owns.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
capcom bnad

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

They do some bad things, yeah. But they also make some cool games.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
just thank your heavens it's not bandai namco

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Dio vs Whale 200:1 never forget

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Heran Bago posted:

I think it's cool that muscle dudes can strike dramatic poses while ghosts beat each other up.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

stoutfish posted:

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

stoutfish posted:

i would play a jojo musou game

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

As would I.

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

awaken my masters

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i am only just getting into jojo so this news, it intrigues me

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

gently caress, at this point I would play a Jojo point and click adventure game... on second thought, gently caress yeah I'd play a jojo point and click adventure game.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Hideki Kamiya needs to make a jojo game.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

metricchip posted:

gently caress, at this point I would play a Jojo point and click adventure game... on second thought, gently caress yeah I'd play a jojo point and click adventure game.
the jojo rpg for the snes was kind of point and click. also jotaro learns how to stop time by putting on the Time Cap.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Its good to know there are so many Jojo fans on these forums, I hope this game is very fabulous and bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Butt Ghost posted:

Hideki Kamiya needs to make a jojo game.

It would really own and his favorite part is 2 which I think would probably make for a sick Platinum game.

• Locked thread