Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
So, my experience with Necron has been lackluster at best. I managed to get him to 6-star (+2) and have used him in PvE, PvC, and WB. He has a lot of flaws, but the biggest is his block management.

The most important blocks his minion needs to use are his 1-chain (party dmg absorption) and his 3-chain (minion attack). Necron's 2-chain (minion-only atk buff) is useless in practice, so if you accidentally use a 2-chain you've wasted your chance to tank or attack.

I can see him getting a buff just like Mandy received in the latest patch. They need to make the minion a lot tankier (armor + resistance) and rework his passive so you don't have to wait for a 3-chain to do damage. Something like..

1-chain: party dmg absorption.
2-chain: minion attack.
3-chain: party dmg absorption + minion attack.

Using same chain number consecutively increases it's effectiveness.

I really like Necron's gimmick, but he's underwhelming as he is right now.

tldr: Necron needs a big buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Hi everyone! I sort of skipped around in the thread because some of the stuff was outdated etc. I started about 1.5 weeks ago, so I'm deeply entrenched in serious mid-game and don't know what to do now. I managed to start the game right before all the crazy bad bugs and maintenances that happened in the last week or so, so got tons of milk and extra keys and stuff, so basically I'm covered in level 4's right now (I was diligent about promoting every little baby guy for the gems and the new promotion characters) and don't know what to do next..

Any help or direction would be helpful.

I'm stuck around level ~5 hard desert. (Could probably beat with a friend person) Level 35 personal character. I can do the 75 point honor dungeon every time but I can't beat the next one. The statues dungeon one-hits me every time, even when I try to use the block goddess.

I do decently in the coloseum, though it depends on random stuff, like my guys stink against anyone that does a bumrush spinning thing, or people with an awesome archer, (or that drat elephant, I can't see what is going on :laffo:) because they kill my Mage too soon. I just opened the fortress of souls yesterday but haven't been able to beat level 2 with my b-squad. I'm stuck in that annoying goddess loop. My bad. I realize I should use b-squad on level one tomorrow etc.

Who do I level up next?

I have
5's - Sasquatch, Leon, yeewoodong, archon
4's - nurspy, v, susanoo, mew, giparang, Rachel, spyro, r-999, robin, uzimant, stein, whoompa, drake, Achilles (brand new) Alexander, Joan (just got an hour ago), and crow.
3's - priests 2, warriors 1, Paladins 4, archers 4, hunters 4, wizards 2.

Everything is starting to get expensive, so I don't want to promote crappy guys anymore, but I can't beat the dungeons yet.

Tips? There is not a lot of mid-game info out there. It seems I should work on Joan?
I haven't spent any money on this game yet, except I bought the two gems per day for a month thing for ten bucks, so that I could refill food twice and play when I had the time. I don't intend on spending any more money. :) seems like a pretty fun game that allows you a lot of play time and advancement for being free, even though the last week has been a downtime disaster :downs:

*edit* short version. I have a ton of fours but no superheroes and I'm overwhelmed by options. Please make up my mind for me :dance:

DoggPickle fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jul 4, 2015

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Not sure if anyone is still playing this but i got around 7 codes for 6* heroes from their 10M promo.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
I still login an mess around a bit. If you dont have any plans for em I can offer friendship for one or two.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

I only login for the daily rewards and not much else. I'll eventually play this again but anyway, here's the codes i got:

- Spade Queen Alice: UFJSHHYUNKAJ
- Dara of Joy: E3DGBJP6JMN5
- Absolute Devil Vivian: 5CKRCG4AT7D2
- Berserk - V: UTAM3YWBJDNL
- Captain B. Sworden: AG5ES42XDZQT
- Nine Tailed Fox Yeowoodong: GJR7TQ2KRQNL
- Night Goddess Lilith: RQDY7YUM7HEH
- True Devil Cain: N4N66S3DNBMZ

Notice: this is their 6 star version so if you still need the 5 star to unlock some skills (lillith, vivian, etc)

ALSO: You can only redeem one code! So choose wisely.

Dara and Cain seem to suck compared to the rest, for the other new guy from the iOS thread.

madstrike fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Sep 17, 2015

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Took the lilith ine thanks!

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Snagged Alice. Thanks for offering the codes up.

Robotic Accolade
Jul 23, 2007

EDF! EDF! EDF!
I grabbed the Cain one, thanks. Apparently he sucks, but free stuff is free stuff. Much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

I had Mondrian and Arona, so I snagged Sworden to complete the set. Thanks!

• Locked thread