Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I just downloaded this but the Line group is overcrowded so I can't join. I jjust wanted 2 have friends...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

Erinyes posted:

By the grace of some mobile gaming deity, I managed to get the Christmas Rudolph, Snowman and Elf all in the last 8 hours of the Holiday dungeon (in addition to multiples of the Sniper and Santa...).

I'm kind of conflicted about the Sniper vs Elf since the Sniper's is so easy to chain infinitely, but I think Sniper works way better at world quests than PvP.

Elf stuns, her attack goes through enemies and she can chain too. I didn't like the sniper because her attack animation is so bad it's hard to hit things.

Edit: don't upgrade Christmas units to four star, they become a random hero.

mcpringles fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 30, 2014

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mons Hubris posted:

I just downloaded this but the Line group is overcrowded so I can't join. I jjust wanted 2 have friends...

You can just add randoms. Friends aren't that important gameplay wise aside from sending you honour every day.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone else getting random quests that complete but crash the second you open them up?

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

Had anyone beat F19 of the gravity dungeon? My 5* Leon, snowman and Rudolf get wrecked.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

mcpringles posted:

Had anyone beat F19 of the gravity dungeon? My 5* Leon, snowman and Rudolf get wrecked.

I'll give a shot when my keys regen back, finally cleared F14 and F15 with a Leon (leader), Joan(both equipped with the Heaven Slash skill)and Mew.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
My team consists of Leon, a voodoo witch, and a fox.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I've been "Checking Files" for 20 minutes now. :smith: I just want to play.

Also is this game one of those games that requires a constant internet connection to really play?

ZZKoverts
Sep 12, 2011
Not been able to put this down for days! Great little game.

I got super lucky and managed to pull one of the gachapon-only archers, Hikari.
She's outrageous and has pretty much carried me through everything so far.:v:

tophet
Oct 28, 2003

Young Orc
I've got 3 5* hammers and no paladin, and no other weapons above 3*

Damegane
May 7, 2013
Maybe its time to set up a goon group? Since the goon population seems to be of a decent size now.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
So what do you get for the higher levels of the Gravity Dungeons?

Also I wish there was a better way to train your units. Takes so long to get to 5*.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Is it a good idea at low levels to max out beginner units? or should I just keep my main team and push as far as I can go?

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Any tips on level 9 of the current dungeon? I do on for a bit with a Christmas team, then the two bosses just start regenerating and reflecting all damage and wrecking me.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

WebDO posted:

Any tips on level 9 of the current dungeon? I do on for a bit with a Christmas team, then the two bosses just start regenerating and reflecting all damage and wrecking me.

I ran Anut to lower the amount of damage they put out and just waited until their shields dropped before unloading on them.

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

m.hache posted:

So what do you get for the higher levels of the Gravity Dungeons?

Also I wish there was a better way to train your units. Takes so long to get to 5*.

At level 20 you have a small chance of getting a legendary hero. I'm stuck at 19 so I'm just farming high floors for the gold or bread reward.

Wait until you need 6 star. It takes 5k exp for the last training tier and the cost for 6 bread is around $19K :gonk:

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

mcpringles posted:

At level 20 you have a small chance of getting a legendary hero. I'm stuck at 19 so I'm just farming high floors for the gold or bread reward.

Wait until you need 6 star. It takes 5k exp for the last training tier and the cost for 6 bread is around $19K :gonk:

Ok cool. I'm stuck at 14 now and I don't think I'll get passed that for now.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

mcpringles posted:

I'm stuck on floor 19 too. Cant DPS them quick enough and the damage they deal is insane. :( I'm thinking I might be able to do it with Sera but man I'm getting owned.

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

m.hache posted:

Ok cool. I'm stuck at 14 now and I don't think I'll get passed that for now.

The gimmick for 14 is the units get an attack and damage reflect buff. If you use the debuff goddess and keep the buff off the fight is easy.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

mcpringles posted:

Sad thing is that the gold cost doesn't bother me opposed to lack of good bread to feed my units. I gotten very close to beating F19, I just need to promote my Leon to 6* and maybe my Joan to 6* also to at least stand a chance of finishing it.

Majinfefnir13 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Dec 31, 2014

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

mcpringles posted:

The gimmick for 14 is the units get an attack and damage reflect buff. If you use the debuff goddess and keep the buff off the fight is easy.

Honestly, the dude throws a ninja star and 1 shots 2/3 of my team before I even drop a single skill.

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Sad thing is that the gold cost doesn't bother me opposed to lack of good bread to feed my units. I gotten very close to beating F19, I just need to promote my Leon to 6* and maybe my Joan to 6* also to at least stand a chance of finishing it.

I'm starved on both. I've been farming F17 for bread though. I really wish I did the bread dungeon that was up the other day .

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

mcpringles posted:

I'm starved on both. I've been farming F17 for bread though. I really wish I did the bread dungeon that was up the other day .

The bread dungeon is so annoying compared to the gold dungeon though. "Can only be damaged by 2-chains" etc is probably the most annoying ability

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!
For some reason popo still sells Christmas bread so just farm 1-4 for 1 stam looking for popo. She'll sell you 1-3 per meeting. I still have like 80 Christmas bread stockpiled but no gold....

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Wassbix posted:

For some reason popo still sells Christmas bread so just farm 1-4 for 1 stam looking for popo. She'll sell you 1-3 per meeting. I still have like 80 Christmas bread stockpiled but no gold....

Just ran 1-4 20 times and no sign of popo at all.

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

gwrtheyrn posted:

The bread dungeon is so annoying compared to the gold dungeon though. "Can only be damaged by 2-chains" etc is probably the most annoying ability

The bread dungeon is back and you were right. The bosses have so much hp it takes forever to kill then.

Apparently there are epic quests that give you 4 star hero's. I just promoted a healer and she turned into Yeowodong and she gave me a quest to find Giparang who is supposedly one of the best archers.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

mcpringles posted:

The bread dungeon is back and you were right. The bosses have so much hp it takes forever to kill then.

Apparently there are epic quests that give you 4 star hero's. I just promoted a healer and she turned into Yeowodong and she gave me a quest to find Giparang who is supposedly one of the best archers.

There's an epic quest line for Alexander or something as well

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

mcpringles posted:

F9 of the bread dungeon is a joke with a Archon backed by 2 healers.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Unlocked Arena and Dungeon, Got Leon to 3 stars, planning on upgrading my healer to 3 stars now because she's the only healer I have. Maybe later I can rank up some of my 1 star stuff and then sell them for some Honor.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

For those worried about never having enough honor. It gets better.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Why is this game so intent on giving me bread? I have a million Donuts.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Just ran 1-4 20 times and no sign of popo at all.

It's all RNG but I can run into one with 10 foods on average. Also once you run into her you can't re-run into her until the 15 min timer is up so keep that in mind. It's still working for me.

Dizz posted:

Why is this game so intent on giving me bread? I have a million Donuts.

Game gives you a lot of bread but due to gold limitations you only really want to use 4* bread after 4*s. Thankfully PoPo still sells Christmas bread so get em while you can.

gwrtheyrn posted:

There's an epic quest line for Alexander or something as well

Alexander, Gipang, and Korin are ones you can get through Epic Quests I believe.

Wassbix fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 1, 2015

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

I finally cleared F19, my team consisted of 6* Leon and Joan along with a 5*Mew. :woop:

Though in hindsight promoting Joan to 6* was a bad idea due to her own passive was killing her twice as quick but gaining 30 sp for Leon was too good to pass up. F20 is leaps and bounds so much easier then the floor before. Unfortunately didn't capture either legendary from 3 attempts and my last run my game crashed after I killed them both. :(

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008
Man, I went from a team of 3 random 3* to a team with a wizard, healer, and one of the 4* gacha-only(?) units (No. 9), and the difference in power is just nuts. Really a breath of fresh air so far, after Brave Frontier crapped out.

Up to about 3-12 so far, looking forward to some of the promotions i'll hopefully be able to do soon.

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
Started playing today.

Didn't know what to do with gems so I decided to roll for a better healer. Got a 4 star Yeeloojew or something, dunno. But they have an aoe heal and it seems I can use nothing but heal spells and get through the level. It's great.

How do I sell characters for honor?

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Solartide posted:

Started playing today.

Didn't know what to do with gems so I decided to roll for a better healer. Got a 4 star Yeeloojew or something, dunno. But they have an aoe heal and it seems I can use nothing but heal spells and get through the level. It's great.

How do I sell characters for honor?

In the hero screen, theres a blue Return button on the bottom.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Just captured Sigura, well it's a start I guess. :shrug:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I got Private Archer Club from this quest, I rolled and got Private Kendo Club :kimchi:

Solartide
Oct 3, 2013

by XyloJW
I got some defensive conversion on an item, +7% damage received or something Is that poorly worded damage resistance, or do I just take more damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Is Leon always supposed to be like dealing mediocre damage and almost dead after every run?

• Locked thread