Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

If we are going to literally battle our own inner demons we should probably be Frida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

I like having enemies that are not simply varieties of floating orb. I hope that's a trend that continues.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Readingaccount posted:

It's hugely self destructive if she doesn't tell him.

You may not have noticed. But Frida IS hugely self destructive.

Tzarnal fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 18, 2015

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Sinking Ship posted:

I vote to bring her along and to be polite because anything else would seem horribly out of character wouldn't it?

I don't think so. Frida did express some interest in women. I mean, she did it while being drunk for the first time in her life but its hardly beyond her character.

I think as part of Frida's journey back towards sanity and self acceptance we should bring her along and maybe flirt with her a little.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Glazius posted:

Well, we are a volva. We could professionally... volv? What does that even entail, anyway?

As far as i can tell it entails knowing a lot of old stories and getting REALLY high. These two things somehow qualify you to be somewhat of a leader figure in a community. I don't know why, but it does. Getting high while thinking about Norns just makes you great at life advice or something.

• Locked thread