Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
PC users are always so totes jell and thirsty for console innovations, but look down on console gaming. They're exactly like white people stealing the black man's music and culture and bastardizing it.

It's super apt because black people do not have computers either.

Basically kill whitey is what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Frank Horrigan posted:

My favorite thing to do in those RPG servers was to slam planes into people. Enjoying a nice ride on your motorcycle in the middle of nowhere, enjoying the awesome soundtrack of San Andr- BOOM MOTHERFUCKER, YOU GOT PLANED.

People would lose their loving minds if you played their psychopath simulator game the wrong way.

You mean, like, on a console, right? :v:

Starhawk64 posted:

Ignoring your racist comment, PC gamers complain and get butthurt over consoles because it's not longer the 90s aka PC gaming's Golden Age. Nowadays all we get are the sloppy leftover ports months later. We're the second class citizens if anything else.

Sounds like PC gamers are the MRAs of the gaming world to me. :smug:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Powercrazy posted:

That comparison doesn't work no matter what tortured logic you use.

I learned it from you (not you personally, from PC Gamers: Master Race... hey, that sounds, um, kind of racist and exclusionary now that I think about it...)

I must go now; my planet needs me.

• Locked thread