Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hello everyone! This is Stryker on Crash FM. We'll be kicking some tunes at you later but first, remember: Always drive on the wrong side of the road, keep your boost pedal down and let's see some Takedowns! *puts on My Chemical Romance unironically*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UZxQZy6Sc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>You will never experience godtier ps2 era EA games like SSX3 or Burnout 3 ever again.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Never played 3, but 2 was responsible for some serious ragefits in my teens. Paradise is ok, but the PC version sucks because you can't get any of the DLC for it.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Frank Horrigan posted:

Never played 3, but 2 was responsible for some serious ragefits in my teens. Paradise is ok, but the PC version sucks because you can't get any of the DLC for it.

You might like the Burnout Paradise Vanity Pack. Also, Burnout 3 looks kinda weird in PCSX2 unless you start a race with the graphics plugin turned to Software first, then you can switch to Hardware. After that, it's smooth sailing burners, so get out there and do some damage! Helping you burn, on Crash FM.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>You will never experience godtier ps2 era EA games like SSX3 or Burnout 3 ever again.

I have lost so many hours to those 2 games. I would regret it, but then I remember I have most the soundtracks downloaded and proceed to rock out like its 2005

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
stryker is on one of my local radio stations every weekday

how does he get work

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
rip crash mode

showtime was hot garbage and can never satisfy my lust for tuk tuk death

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
one of my most favourite things the burnout series did was crash cams.

taking someone down then being treated to a snap of their anguished features fueled my desire to keep on crashing cars

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'd be your anything Great Joe.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
burnout 3 was so amazing and its a loving shame that it was followed up by paradise

gently caress paradise forever the turgid piece of poo poo. i still cant believe that piece of poo poo didnt have local multi. way to gently caress up the whole point of the game EA.

is burnout 3 available on anything other than ps2/xbox?

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Actually Burnout: Revenge came after 3. I thought it was pretty good, I like racing online, but 3 was the high point.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

burnout 3 was so amazing and its a loving shame that it was followed up by paradise

gently caress paradise forever the turgid piece of poo poo. i still cant believe that piece of poo poo didnt have local multi. way to gently caress up the whole point of the game EA.

is burnout 3 available on anything other than ps2/xbox?

its on the backwards compat list for xbox360

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

VideoGames posted:

one of my most favourite things the burnout series did was crash cams.

taking someone down then being treated to a snap of their anguished features fueled my desire to keep on crashing cars
Nothing prettier than an expensive sports car twisted beyond recognition, careening through the air while sparks shoot off in every direction. :wotwot:

Extra posted:

I'd be your anything Great Joe.
oh, shucks :3:

• Locked thread