Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

My Launch S4 definitely has (reverse?) burn in. The screen is way brighter where the all black notification bar at the top of screen used to live before colored/transparent bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

I have a Stormy Black Pixel 6 Pro 256GB order in at Best Buy. This phone is gonna be WAY bigger than my current, the Essential Phone. Wow.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Best Buy hosed me on release day pickup on a phone I ordered minutes after the listing went live. 256GB Pixel 6 Pro. Chat's been giving me the runaround. Hopefully I will have a phone sooner than later.

boz posted:

In case anyone uses one or was wondering, 6 Pro will fit and work great with the Razer Kishi but you have to cut off a piece of rubber where the camera is.

The rubber bits in the kishi are made to be removable. I plan on just pulling both out and slapping my phone in there in a case.

Aardvark Barber fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 29, 2021

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

I'm still waiting on my preorder from best buy. P6Pro 256gb black. Ordered minutes after it went live. Just been lied to by best buy support since.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

bull3964 posted:

They don't have any better idea where stuff is than you do. Supply chain is hosed. It's probably sitting in some customs warehouse somewhere waiting for an available truck.

I understand, but they should say that, and not lie directly to me. "It is shipped from another store on the way. it will be there within 24 hours." is one of the direct quotes. If they don't know, tell me that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

I just updated my P6P to 13 and I dunno if it's placebo but everything feels a bit snappier