Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

School of How
Jul 6, 2013

quite frankly I don't believe this talk about the market
I'm having a problem with my Android phone, maybe someone here can help me. About 3 weeks ago I was visiting my parents and I decided to put my phone into "Do Not Disturb" mode so it wouldn't make loud notification sounds during the middle of the night. The problem ia that even though I have disabled "Do Not Disturb" mode, the phone will still not make notification sounds. It will vibrate when a notification happens, but it will make no sound. I've looked all around the settings screen, but I can't find any setting for notification sound volume. Even when I go to the settings page that lets you choose which sound you want for notifications, it's supposed to demo the sound when you click it it, but when I choose any one, it doesn't make any sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School of How
Jul 6, 2013

quite frankly I don't believe this talk about the market

School of How fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Apr 24, 2021