Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The tier 9 Czech tank is dumb. You don't need the upgraded tracks to mount the top turret and gun, but you need them to mount the intermediate gun. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip

McGavin posted:

The tier 9 Czech tank is dumb. You don't need the upgraded tracks to mount the top turret and gun, but you need them to mount the intermediate gun. :wtc:

That's going to save me some free XPs. Thanks. I'm planning on skipping the TVP TVU entirely after playing through the panther II and KV-4 last month and I've decided I'm not going to play bad tanks anymore. This game is frustrating enough playing OP tanks.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

2Jets posted:

That's going to save me some free XPs. Thanks. I'm planning on skipping the TVP TVU entirely after playing through the panther II and KV-4 last month and I've decided I'm not going to play bad tanks anymore. This game is frustrating enough playing OP tanks.

Have fun grinding 80k exp with 200 pen at tier 9. I free exp'ed the turret and gun because gently caress that noise.

FYI, the top turret is too heavy to use with any equipment, so if you want to equip vents or whatever you need the top gun as well.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Control Volume posted:

1 year 9 months. stay strong fellow quitters.

:respek:

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip

McGavin posted:

Have fun grinding 80k exp with 200 pen at tier 9. I free exp'ed the turret and gun because gently caress that noise.

I have half a million free xp, but if I can get the top gun w/o the tracks that would be okay.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
PSA emblems can be sold i had forgtten about that anyway i cashed out, had 1.6m credits prior to selling heres some THANKS CANADA :canada:

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Aug 17, 2018

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

In a moment of weakness I tried to tank yesterday but after all the patching was finally done the game kept breaking and freezing so I gave up. Maybe it was for the best.

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip
There is a mod that sells however many emblems or flags you want with fewer clicks, it came in handy when the new customization system came out.

Did the weekend start early or what, I keep getting poo poo team after poo poo team.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Control Volume posted:

1 year 9 months. stay strong fellow quitters.

God bless us quitters.

Is Mesadoram still suffering at this game? His posts about horrible losses always kept me out for a while after.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Hellsau posted:

God bless us quitters.

Is Mesadoram still suffering at this game? His posts about horrible losses always kept me out for a while after.

the AT-2 will be waiting for you when you come back https://youtu.be/SyhrLV7lbTs

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

2Jets posted:

There is a mod that sells however many emblems or flags you want with fewer clicks, it came in handy when the new customization system came out.

Did the weekend start early or what, I keep getting poo poo team after poo poo team.

The teams have been absolute cancer all week. Its been unplayable.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Turmoilx posted:

the AT-2 will be waiting for you when you come back https://youtu.be/SyhrLV7lbTs

holy poo poo is THAT what Province looks like? Province was a loving terrible map but just before it got pulled last time, it was quite a pretty map. This looks like something from a PS2 game on an emulater up-res patch.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

yeah man and is awful at tier 10, oh the looks i have a few settings on min like lighting shadows and maybe something else ah yeah grass

and they are milking the 13 75 again https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/amx-13-57-unskinned-0818/?wot_client_param=external want it but not buying it for near 40$ maybe when its 20 lol

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Aug 17, 2018

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Turmoilx posted:

yeah man and is awful at tier 10, oh the looks i have a few settings on min like lighting shadows and maybe something else ah yeah grass

and they are milking the 13 75 again https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/amx-13-57-unskinned-0818/?wot_client_param=external

The next patch is supposed to bring it down to tier 6 or 7 max I believe for province. They were yet again reminded that the view ranges at tier 10 destroys the map.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

JuffoWup posted:

The next patch is supposed to bring it down to tier 6 or 7 max I believe for province. They were yet again reminded that the view ranges at tier 10 destroys the map.

those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

*makes ww2 tank game*

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Turmoilx posted:

and they are milking the 13 75 again https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/amx-13-57-unskinned-0818/?wot_client_param=external want it but not buying it for near 40$ maybe when its 20 lol

Goddamn it.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

If you don't have a 13 57, why not. This was fantastic.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

just noticed a crew member stood out to me hes my gunner ..probably why i dont hit as much as i expect hes just a leech

if you want a BAD account just get the stug G on it, thing is a POS you gotta play it to see what i mean

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Aug 18, 2018

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

serious gaylord posted:

In case you've been getting shot by an invisible Swedish td that shouldn't be able to hit you on Arctic region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_s5w5-bujk

Welp. Kinda sucks to see someone that poo poo get that much damage.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Pubbies are so terrible

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Valle posted:

Welp. Kinda sucks to see someone that poo poo get that much damage.

As far as I can tell only the Udes has the Engine power to get up there so at least theres that.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
We were talking about it on the Discord and the CDC has a higher p/w ratio than the Udes so it should be able to get up there?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Hellsau posted:

God bless us quitters.

Nope, have not touched it. Still in the thread though because the urge is only dormant...

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip
Look at the enemy team.. I've never been on the other side before.

I think Steeps is my new favorite level. Got Ace tankers for the Type 64 and T-34/100 on Steeps today.
T-34/100 Ace

Type 64 Ace

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

thylacine posted:

We were talking about it on the Discord and the CDC has a higher p/w ratio than the Udes so it should be able to get up there?

Yeah, I got to thinking about it later though. The cdc might be too wide at the one point the person cut through. Depends on how soapy the rocks are if you deviate from the path.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

2Jets posted:

It takes a special kind of terrible to do 0 damage as a T26E5 top tier.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

2Jets posted:

How the hell does a Hummel do nothing?

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

SocketWrench posted:

By being a below 45% player.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
It's way too easy to accidentally do 1k+ damage in the 13 57

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SocketWrench posted:

50% gunner and 100% pubbie?

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

finally ACE on Stug G, got it with the 105 http://wotreplays.eu/site/4499930#stats it was a sad journey and i prayed for a tier 4 battle every time.. finally got one

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip

SocketWrench posted:

It was scenic coast and we rolled the NW so fast he was probably dead before his gun loaded. The other arty moved east. The T26e5 was in the town and got nuked the second he was spotted.

Turmoilx posted:

finally ACE on Stug G, got it with the 105 http://wotreplays.eu/site/4499930#stats it was a sad journey and i prayed for a tier 4 battle every time.. finally got one

That view range circle is tiny.

2Jets fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 19, 2018

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

2Jets posted:

It was scenic coast and we rolled the NW so fast he was probably dead before his gun loaded. The other arty moved east. The T26e5 was in the town and got nuked the second he was spotted.

What kind of absolute dumbass moron doesn't go west in a top tier Patriot on Serene Coast, lol pubbies.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

2Jets posted:

yeah it sucks,low tiers suck! except i did my first game in locust today to get the ace in it and it was a 7 kill ace game..load full apcr because only 800 credits a shot and steam roll everything is what i did on mines

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Aug 19, 2018

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
I dunno I've been playing that BT7 arta. little Russian super-fast light with a derp gun and it's not that great but tier II/III/IV battles are kinda fun and go quickly. On the other hand, low tier tanks blow up really quickly too so that's not so fun.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Claus nearly died yesterday but he still got a video out!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

2Jets posted:

The Stug is a pretty poo poo tank. This thing gets rolled effortlessly in tier 4 and higher

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Woah woah woah, hold up a moment.

Do you guys think the StuG III G is poo poo?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Woah woah woah, hold up a moment.

Do you guys think the StuG III G is poo poo?

The Stug is much, MUCH worse at its tier than the Hetzer is at its tier. That can give people the perception that the Stug is bad, when it's just a mediocre tier 5 TD.

Then you get to the JPZ4 and find out just how good you had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i had a jp4 once but then i left it behind a bush and now i can't find it again. what a shame