Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I don't use any HUD modifications. I've played stock game forever.

Also, screw today's t25 pilot mission. *Attempts it anyways*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
E25 and Skorp G: the shittiest of shitlers.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I'm pretty much guaranteed to be bottom tiered in my tier 7. I just accept it and everything bounces my gun.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

serious gaylord posted:

And the M48 is getting an extra 100mm to the front of its turret.

They could subtract 100mm if they would remove the tumor.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Got my first 30v30 grand battle experience tonight (took 6-7 battles to finally get in one). Pretty fun. I wish it wasn't so rare, but we'll see how it pans out.

I ranked 24th on my team ... not ... too ... shab... bwahahahahahahahahaha

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I can't tell you how many times I've shot a tank down to 1-2% (drat the RNG) before they bugged out and then had that same tank get the killing blow on me 5 minutes later.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
MM changes made playing a tier 3 fun again... at least.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I've won 100 gold from the haunted house game on tankrewards site.

COME AT ME BRO

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
This last round of Halloween houses screwed me with only 75 gold and a few exp/coin modifiers, but I did get another tank, t8 AMX M4-49 Liberté.

So far I've won a t3, t5 and t8 premium tank. That's with 40 houses in total.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Turmoilx posted:

drat you're lucky i got 0 tanks from these things they probably excluded me from getting anything good though

Basically I just click on the 3rd house slot each time, but I'm sure it's completely random. (Well... you'd think it was). I got the t8 premium tank on my first selection today.

I'm going to get the 45 houses and call it quits...so I'll only have 5 more chances next round. Another t5 premium would be stellar, but probably just some junk.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Barry posted:

You lucky bastard. I got a tank... the loving Toldi.

If only this luck would follow me in my real life financials.

So far I've gotten the t3 LTP, t5 Turan iii and t8 AMX M4-49 Liberté.

3rd house guys... MY SYSTEM CANNOT FAIL.

3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house 3rd house

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Franken > Stein

MONSTER TANKS HOOOOOOOOOO

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
AMX M4 49 L is crazy good. Much better at raking in credits then I anticipated.

moolchaba fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 28, 2017

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Welp, got a temp ban.

Spent hours patching the client on the PC at my parent's place over the 4-day-weekend, played four games, suddenly got shot repeatedly by a dude that was bitching me out in chat, so I figure "dude's on 1% health, I'll just pop him with no penalties, no biggie", and instantly turn blue and eat a temp ban.

Turns out my dumb secondary gun had apparently been shooting him while I was sidescraping for some reason. Never even hit the q key, but there we are.

Poop. Wanted to reap some dumb rewards and consumables to sell.

Realtalk: Is there anything of value worth playing the Halloween game mode for?

Just the credits is all I'm seeing as decent for the franken and stein event. People are shooting teammates in those things all the time. I sorta wish we could get secondary turrets in the real game... or at least let me shoot my 50 cal!!!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
really to make this event more fun, they should randomly let the playerbase play the part of Leviathan. Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I earned 50 points so far for the halloween house event which scores me the top top top prize... 10 decals.

:downsgun:

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
The tanks giving marathon has a mission coming up where you have to damage at least 50 different tanks. So I'm expecting a lot of HE to be used that day. And the several of the other days will just be gold spamming madness.

Should be funnnnnnnnnnn.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I turned off grand battles... Maybe I'll turn it on again after I get my t34B.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I love my T34B... it's so black... ... it's so black.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Looks like I'll have 45 points for the Thanksgiving thing so... 5 gifts to give in a few days. I'll check back in this thread to see who wants a thing.

I'm assuming it will let us give to multiple people, so a garage slot for dude A and then some boosters for dude B, etc.

Hoping I score an E25... oh please oh please.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
that vid is 10 min too long for a 17 sec joke.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Welp... three crate tries hoping to score the e25, but ended up with a T-28E F30.

Who wants some junk? I have 2 garage slots and some other lesser junk to give away.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

McGavin posted:

I'll trade my lesser junk for your lesser junk. I'm good for garage slots though, you can give those to the less fortunate. #blessed

What's you game name?

I don't need anything.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Done.

Who wants a garage slot? I have 2.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I still have two garage slots to gift if anyone wants. Otherwise I'm just going to random them off.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

DonkeyHotay posted:

tanks is somehow way worse than it was years ago so i just picked war thunder up completely sight unseen two weeks ago and the core gameplay loop is so much better than wot's

I played War Thunder during the closed beta and the tanks were pretty fun. I just tried it out again a few months ago and the tank experience was not fun, at all. I'd take out my panther and get one-shot in 8 out of 10 matches. Great realism though.

The planes are super fun.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Facebook is sacrosanct man!!!!

Shoulda linked Myspace.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Muahahahahahaha

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Is this christmas event the same as last years? It's quite a bunch of stuff to do... gaudy as well.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Barry posted:

Yeah and I assume that only a tiny percentage of players actually have it activated.

Haha, troll me with a pink tank? I THINK NOT!

Option off.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Yeah... you have to quit the game now. Cause we told you to.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Man... I'm bummed. I was all excited about getting the T110e5, my first tier 10 heavy. It is so much worse than the M103 experience. Granted I'm one step above a middling fool at playing this game, but it's so much not an upgrade to the M103. I wish I could have played it before the most recent nerf.

I've only played the e5 like... 20 times so far, but I imagine I have to use this as more of a hybrid med/heavy??? Poke out and keep moving my cupola around and stay mobile.

2018 is sucking so far!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Barry posted:

T110E5 was my first tier 10 and it kinda sucks. Every so often you can carry a huge game but most of the time I struggle to do my HP in damage when faced against a bunch of far superior tanks.

Playing more like a medium is generally the way to go.

It's like biting into a delicious looking Twinkie and realizing you got the defect with no creme filling.

Maybe 2018 will redeem itself and give me an e25 or patriot from this horrible snow tank event.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I just got 115 crates... I'm embarrassed to admit this.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Congratulations on your Type-59, you can now dunk on Argrajag or whatever his name is who doesn't have one.

Top reward would be a T26E5 or E25. BUT WE ALL KNOW I"LL GET CONSUMABLES!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I just got the Tiger (P) yesterday and blew through exp with everything stock in 24 hours... so I could get that blocky vk100 baby.

Went faster than I thought it would. Sorry to all the matches that sucked having me in my stock pea shooter tiger p. muahahahahahahaha.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I saw a pink Löwe and I have historical paints on.

I about puked.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
If I could order some real chocolates shaped as tanks... truffles and all sorts of delightful things... I'd do it.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I hated my m46 patton last year... I had all sorts of issues (also I'm very mediocre). But I think I've learned a few things and now it's the best tank... love it.

Maybe because I wasn't using the crazy mobility like I should... I was treating it more like a stout medium face brawler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
People are so angry that I'm bad at this game. That's part of the fun of playing now.