Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

From what I understand the 907 has a very vulnerable weak ammo rack. I won't be able to play mine for a bit though but it's nice to have my vanity tank finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Why even post that poo poo, it just "I hate the following WG EU staff raaarrggggg". Nothing to do with game news at all, thanks for keeping everyone updated on your likes and dislikes I guess maybe next he could give us a list of his favorite colors.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

It's also a Tiger P.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Darkrenown posted:

Ahahaha:

Got the WT-100 a couple of days ago... :stare:

Should have seen it before the nerfs.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Hey, you losers, I bought the Pantehr mit 8.8 L/71. :negative:

Played one game so far and it's not nearly as bad as everyone seems to make it to be. Preferred mm would be cool but it has a good gun which equals credits. Also, having a crew for it helps.

No limited mm = No thanks. FCM just seems much better.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Any chance they give it limited MM sometime in the future? Seems like it would be a smart move if it continues to sell poorly.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Sometimes x5 weekends turn out alright.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1479520#malinovka-axetrain-t-54

Aces are aces. Ammo bills mean nothing to me.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Ha this put a stupid grin on my face,why yes I am 4 years old.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

rossmum posted:

Jesus, the expected damage for the E 100 is only 1,959?

I'm loving worthless at that tank and yet even I can manage more than that. How are pubbies so bad as to only do 3 shots of damage per game in a tank with so much armour and so many hitpoints?

Probably people shooting AP. 230 pen at tier 10 is pretty sorry so if you want to put out the huge damage that the E 100 is capable of you have to pony up and shoot gold. It's a great tank that's very forgiving but costs a lot of credits to play properly.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Zanziabar posted:

If the T37 & Bulldog are like this then I should thoroughly enjoy them.

They are even better.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

http://wotreplays.com/site/1491268#arctic_region-axetrain-t-54

1 health left, 1! Lol get hosed arty.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

JuffoWup posted:

What mod, I'm aware of no mod that does it unless. Tracers don't show up unless you specifically look at an area anymore. And you have to be in arty view to see them then. If there is a mod that does, it should be escalated to wargaming's support because that is against the eula. I completely miss the days of full on tracer though. Those were beautiful.

Not sure if your being sarcastic but incase not there's a (banned) mod called Redball that does that.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

JuffoWup posted:

I didn't know of it. And from the looks of it, you still have to be looking in arty view in the area to see the tracer to get the marker. I wouldn't be surprised if it is being used out there honestly. The problem is proving it. I really wish wargaming would just lock down their drat client to remove these types of things. Same goes with their other issues that are supposed to be banned.

Oh well, the mod is pointless if you move. I had gotten lazy as getting counter batteried hadn't happened in a long long time.

Sorry I don't know how to read people's posts so I thought you might have been "OF COURSE I don't know of any illegal mods (wink wink)".

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Dude is basically a new player. I doubt he even knows where to shoot or even recognize different tanks and weights yet. Hell he probably doesn't even know what modules to use when it comes to the tanks with a billion options.

Almost all his games are in 3 tier 8 premiums though.

Edit: beaten

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Speaking of the t54e1 being awesome...

http://wotreplays.com/site/1498902#team

Got it a couple days ago, its a really fun tank to play and is an absolute pleasure to drive.

Played this game while my connection was spazing out.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

"Unauthorized/Unlicensed use

Hello buddy! I see that you are using mods out of the PROTanks' modpack without the installation of the multipack. Maybe someone published these mods without the consent of the author on the internet or included it in their own package. There is nothing wrong with that and the mods will continue to function as normal. It is recommended that you install these mods with the help of the PROTanks' modpack. Only then will it contain the very latest version of the mods with all the bugs worked out.

Choose better mods, bro!

*Only with the PROTanks' multipack will you no longer be bothered by this message."

Just so people don't think I read Cyrillic I got this from here.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 6, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

:suicide:

http://wotreplays.com/site/1504461#winter_himmelsdorf-axetrain-cromwell

Thought I could win this game but the pubs weren't having any of that victory nonsense.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 7, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Speaking of surprise wins today, I played a game on swamp today with a solidly green team. The enemy had a G platoon and players from BADGER, CHAI, FOXEY and other blues, we had a 28% chance. BADGER guys suicide over the bridge within 2 minutes and the CHAI/FOXEY players gets waffle clipped in another and everyone else eventually yolos one by one over the next 10. The G platoon expectedly gave a good accounting of themselves but their teammates were determined to drag them kicking and screaming to a loss. Pretty ridiculous considering it was one of those games that opens with everyone on my team "GGing" in all chat.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Is battle assistant included in OMC or Aslain's because I'd like to try it out but can't find it in there.

Whatever I'll stop being a lazy rear end and just do it manually.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 8, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Is there any info on what percent of players use mods? I assumed a minority but not a "vanishingly" small amount which I read as just a couple percent.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I use Deegee's sights and mine are still busted.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

No no no no no.

"Gotta spend all these extra-special welfare checks us black people get now that Obama's the president. Don't tell anybody."

He's a euro though. Just tell him his mod is faulty because you only shoot 110% gold.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

How can people not like the E3 :(

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

rossmum posted:

750 alpha every what, 10 seconds? 12 seconds? In that same amount of time a T-62 can put about the same into you, and it has a much better chance of dodging your shot than the reverse.

My e3 reloads in 14 seconds and the e4 is longer than that.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jan 14, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

rossmum posted:

What? The 268 loving owns, and has actual mobility, unlike the 704.

Really? I thought the 268 was widely regarded as pretty bad nowadays. I have the 704 and although it turns like a boat the straight line speed is adequate.

This wotlabs article has a low opinion of it and even claims the 704 is better in absolute terms not just at tier. http://wotlabs.net/articles/comparison-object-268-vs-object-704/

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jan 15, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Nordick posted:

Yeah no, that's horseshit, the 268 is fine. The massive leap in mobility alone makes up for any downsides compared to the 704.

What is a worse tier 10 TD than the 268? It's an honest question. I only have 2 (the Waffle and the E3) but it doesn't seem to compare favorably to many of them. The only thing that comes to mind is the Foch, even the 183 has a gimmick it can fall back on.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 15, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Whats going on here?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Cromwell rocks. I'll open a can of worms here but whats the Comet like, if it's more of the same i'll be happy.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Had a friendly tiger p shoot me not once but twice on cliff while i was fighting on the hill. He got upset because I was in his trisomy afflicted brain "blocking his shots". He was loving shooting at me from near spawn while I was on the goddamn hill. I recommended he have his caretaker uninstall the game for him and at the end of the match he had 250 dmg in a top tier heavy which means he actually did more damage to his own team than to the enemy.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Make sure to let everyone know in chat that your rich black girlfriend is paying for all your gold rounds.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

These missions have brought out the worst of the worst but I have managed to win more than lose today and I made 1mil+ plus credits so I can't complain too much. The trick is to make sure the bads on the enemy team out-idiot yours.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

http://wotreplays.com/site/1532935#malinovka-axetrain-cromwell

Radley Walter's is a good way to start the day :toot:

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I am convinced there is a conspiracy to not let me win today, pubs just flat out refusing to shoot the enemy even when lightly armored tanks are just sitting in front of them.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

http://wotreplays.com/site/1534185#highway-axetrain-is-6

Second mark in my IS-6 makes me feel warm inside. I know alot of you unicums have 3 in everything but I only have 2 on 4-5 different tanks. Also my replay folder refers to the IS-6 as the Obj.252 :confused:.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

loving finally.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1534565#malinovka-axetrain-m41_walker_bulldog

The elusive Bulldog ace.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Cardiac posted:

How bad is the KV-4 if we forget it sees tier 10?
I have been having fun in the KV-5 by playing aggressively and giving no gently caress, and if the KV-4 is somewhat similar it might be rather fun. Also since the ST-I seems like a fun tier9 heavy.

KV-4's main drawback is tier 10 matches. I liked it alot as top tier but it struggles against 9s and 10s just laugh at it.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Tias posted:

This game looks amazing, yet confusing. Should I just jump in, or is the learning curve steep?

Nah just jump in the basics are simple enough that you should be fine against the awful pubbies. Down the road if you are still playing you can definitely put in time and effort to get really good though. Low skill floor, high skill ceiling.

Going to also recommend either the Soviet or American heavy tank lines as they are pretty forgiving and are good for learning fundamentals. This game gives you enough free slots at the beginning to go down 3 or so lines at once though so besides those 2 I would just try out stuff that looks interesting to you.

Oh and you haven't made an account yet look around for some codes that give new players free premium and gold on account activation they are usually pretty easy to find.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jan 19, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Depends on how many total battles you have and what your recent performance is. I don't play with goons often but from what I gather they aren't sticklers for good stats though.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

So if we were in the Beta Weekend last time we are auto back in and don't have to reapply, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

On sand river enemy team decided to just drive up the middle. It predictably didn't work but it at least made things interesting.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1547122#steppes-axetrain-is-6

Edit: Actually I forgot this map is called steppes.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 20, 2015