Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
I really want that Lansen C 3d style but I already own the tank. I suppose they're gonna charge me the full price and not discount the cost of the tank itself if I buy the bundle. Big sad. Not gonna buy the tank twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Katamari Democracy posted:

I cant make up my mind on what tank to get next. So a D20 helped me decided to revisit the Strv tank destroyer line and I am about 30k XP away from getting the 103-0. I almost forgot how dangerously sneaky those tanks are with my camp bush playstyle. So I have decided thats gonna be my next Tier X line to go down on for the next couple days.

Also apparently I put a discount for credits on the line so yeah it might be a good choice.

Strv will be the on track for June, along with the E50M and AMX 50B

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
I've only been getting blueprint drops for tier 4s lately, whereas it used to be a balance between low, medium, and high tiers. Anyone else seeing this? It's a pretty big difference seeing as a tier 4 blueprint is worth like 500-1000 xp vs 10k+ xp for T9-10?

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Caf posted:

I started playing this a bit when it hit Steam and it's been fun-ish. I only just figured out that your crew doesn't lose their skills when you retrain them to another tank. So yeah, that's how it's going.

Are there any other basic mechanics I should know that might not be obvious?
And could I get an invite to the discord and whichever clan is active in NA?

I also would be interested in the discord/clan if possible.

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Atomizer posted:

Post your IGNs here, I'll send you clan invites if one of the recruiters doesn't get to it first.

IGN JesusMondo , thanks!

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Atomizer posted:

Alright, invites sent. Once you accept you can ask anyone in the clan chat for a discord invite.

Didn't seem to arrive on JesusMondo for some reason.

EDIT: Disregard, I found it, thanks!

Hoppy Goodness fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 12, 2021

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007
I know the bottom's feel. Had a 9 damage game in the 110 the other day. But that was because I was the only one that left the ridge our spawn is on in Glacier and went to the heavy spot where I got surrounded by 4 tanks and my two shots I managed to get off both bounced, got the 9 damage from a slow motion ram lol. Got a nastygram from the top damage guy in our 8-15 loss about how I'm a bad teammate. Must've missed that I was the one that was hung out to dry. Oh well.

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The worst mission in the game. Whoever designed this can go eat the devil's rear end in hell.

With your average game taking 3 minutes, good loving luck trying to get this poo poo done. Use arty? loving good luck, the game will place you in city maps 100% of the time.

A mid/lower tier with an auto loader (AMX 13 57 for instance) and aim for tracks is something I'll go with as well if I'm having bad luck with arty to get it done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Mesadoram posted:

What a rough past few days. I've not been able to get a decent game in :smith:.

Edit: Past few days I've been getting my rear end handed to me. I am not used to eating humble pie :colbert:.

I struggled this weekend as well. Lost .04% on my overall win/loss, which had been on an upward trend in January.