Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
I just started this horrible game last weekend, and 1, already hosed up the grind, and 2, found our I suck. That was a all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Same as here, NA server. Excuse the autocorrect errors, I've washed my hands and can't do anything with them.

By screwed up the grind, I picked brothers in arms not knowing what it did or how it worked on a few crew members. Working on fixing those crews now. Grind grind.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dravs posted:

This is actually impressive. I thought I'd been in some bad teams, I can't remember one this bad though. It's hard to imagine how it is even possible for so many people to die with 0 damage and the rest to only hit something a single time.

Edit: actually it seems the vk2001 hit 2 things due to having 2 kills somehow. Everyone else bar you literally either hit nothing at all, or hit 1 (single) thing.

It's easy, just clone me... ;)

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think I'll stick to coated optics when I get home. I think I made a mistake putting them on my chaffee today, time will tell.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is the discord link in the op?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I just subbed to his twitch and youtube channels. Seems decent, not too shilly like some of them can get.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
My last game today to get points at t2 had some fucko going on about how the team was full of 'fag' children right from the start. We then went on to steam roll the other team in nothing flat, and fucko had gently caress all for points and was taken out early. I guess he really cared about his sub 47 WR.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
The Maga Trump libtard poo poo that is spewed on there is fascinating. Why bother saying that stuff to your team. If anything, I'll be more likely to note who you are and not help you? Strange people on there. But then I liked the internet much better before it was easy to get on.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I need to platoon with some goons one of these days. I could at least be bait. :)

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Does this update include the changes to ammo?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I went 15 losses and 5 wins today, with some of my losses with me at the top of my team. Yay? I just said screw it and bought the 300 coin pack for the LNY event just to finish it off. I'd spend more on a pack of smokes back when I did so worth it, sort of.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I had packet loss on my last game I played last night, then switched to watching a bit of Nick on Twitch, and he was getting hit with the same.

Didn't do too bad last night, 4 wins out of 6 games. And figured out that I could have missions for all the campaigns open at the same time. I thought you had to do the light tanks first, then move on. Duh.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I happen to be off tomorrow when the BM comes on line, guess I'll have to take a look.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
so, has the store opened for anyone yet?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
drat, I'd like to get that one, but I'll be at work. And no, I can't set up a laptop at work.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Chrysler for auction next. Welp.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yeah, based in that, and even though I have the even 90, I picked up this morning's deal 57f.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
So what time is the next BM for NA?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Oh well. I'm at work.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Jesus, what the absolute gently caress is going on there!

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
So they just sold 2 seal clubbers in a row? Do they not want new players ?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm a noob at this game,. What is the run down on frontlines and steel hunters?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I see. Not sure about steel hunters, might like frontlines.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
What tiers are used in these modes?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm not bothering with it since I don't have much in the way of tier 8 tanks, I'll just going the tank rewards to get a t34-85m I guess.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I like the money, not a fan of the matches in FL. I just get tired of it. I'm not super familiar with the maps, and get really tired of getting hit by unlit Progetos. And the arty strikes, the bombing runs, blah blah blah.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

kemikalkadet posted:

Real 29 vs. 1 game. Yes that's three tanks on my team with a team kill despite there being no team damage any more.

Suicides, maybe? I'm not sure how that is tabulated.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm going to toon this when I get home from work if anyone is up to it.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

ROFLburger posted:

have they added the overlord tank or nuclear shells to this game yet

Well, they did nuke the server today.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'll catch you when I get home from work.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Katamari Democracy posted:

It was...not fun. Then again it was at 11 pm est and I found little joy in it.

Also hate seeing I was the lowest rank. God damnit

Maybe next time I'll play and you can go up a rank... ;)

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Nah, you play much better than I do. Plus because of MY WIFE, I can't use mics. Unless she's sleeping or something.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

US Foreign Policy posted:

So I've played this game for a bit over a month now and I'm having a hard time with any Tier 6 tanks because I'm playing this game 100% solo. This game feels like it would be way easier of you ever coordinated, but pubbies just assume everyone knows what to do/where to go and argues via map pings

Are any goon clans still active? Is there a better way?

Are you on the Discord channel? We 'toon on there. And Pansy is still active. I believe that is where most of the goons are.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Out of curiosity, do you Goons tend to keep or sell these little premium tanks WG throws at us from time to time?

I think it was said on Discord that you are better off keeping them than selling them? It might have been because if you get them again you get more credits if you already have them in your garage? I might be wrong there though.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Der Shovel posted:

I can't believe WG are still allowing three arty per team matches. One per team is fine, but it's 2 or even 3 in pretty much every game and it loving suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

I realize this must be hot news to everyone, but it's striking me again after I took a few months off from the game.

It's funny that you mention this. I was watching Sofilein on twitch last night, and she was going off about the 3 arty thing. Her solution was to just give up and play in the SA server. :)

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
3200 and 24 days again. Grr.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

I am officially working up the Swedish TD line. I hear it only gets good at like Tier 8.

I'm at 6, and I've heard 7 sucks. I should push through though.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Der Shovel posted:

Holy poo poo those T77 loot crated are even scummier than usually, because they’ve also got poo poo like single demount kits and nation specific +20k XP training manuals, single +50% credit and crew XP boosters etc clogging up the loot table.

Quickybaby opened 200 of them, and used the new ”reroll the loot crate for 100 gold” mechanic to reroll 150 of them. The odds of getting a T8 premium are roughly 5% and the odds of getting a T77 roughly 0.57%.

Now, QB did get his first T77 from his 11th crate and then another from the 24th crate, and then never another one from effectively 300+ crates, so the odds of getting one could be higher than the odds of getting another one (possibly the chance to get the first could be artificially inflated somewhat and afterwards it is considered just a random T8 premium), but who knows, this is just speculation on my part. In any case don’t buy loot boxes to chase the T77 because statistically it will be very expensive.

Yeah, I watched that and immediately thought, nope! I'm going to have to watch his vid for the Xmas boxes this year as well.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

You have to pay credits to play. That is a real lovely mechanic.

Yeah, when I saw that I was "nope". What sort of rewards are there for it if anything of any use? I skimmed the info, and when I saw the credit costs I stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I have to see what tanks are up, and what they are like in reviews before I drop one cent. The last boxes they sold were weak.