Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I played 2 battles and did 2 missions with a T71 and in the 2nd one a Tiger I hid at the back of Siegfried line near J1 after landing 1 or 2 shots (he did like 350ish damage) so I'm going to guess there's a heavy mission to land a shot and not get shot right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/man-dies-after-threeday-internet-gaming-binge-20150117-12sg0a.html
'combat computer game'.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

WayAbvPar posted:

Someone teach me to 110. I am loving terrible in it. Far more terrible than I am normally, even. Half my shots seem to bounce, while I bounce almost nothing shot at me. What am I doing wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wogN7iZuEfI
wot's favourite hermaphrodite streamer who lives with a bony chested tranny hooker seems to have it figured out. Note quality opposition.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Hellsau posted:

My first thought was you're being unusually harsh on Hardest and his wife. My second thought was, "poor Hardest is back to playing this poo poo game."

That reminds me, I was watching Hardest stream with 2 other goons, I forget who, and his minimap was tiny with the webcam right next to it so i typed into chat "make minimap bigger to hide the ugly' and he chatbanned me before I could tell them to stop camping, faggots. This was months ago not long after I started playing. Sensitive boy, would watch again.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I did the winter thing 25 times so earned some tonkbux to buy a T-44, but only had enough free exp to get the tracks so my first 2 battles in it were interesting, as in I bounced about 6 shots for every pen. Should I just get the 122mm gun or grind extra exp to unlock the 100mm guns cause I'm not going to keep it since I want a T-54 / Obj 140.
Might have to do the winter thing another 100 times to shoot glod out of it for now. Or buy some loving gold and convert that to free exp.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

MoraleHazard posted:

Thank you for whomever suggested typing, "Rommel was a war criminal" in chat. It's like magic.

i want my old IGN back :smith:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I just know that someday I'll get a battle where some heavy on my team begs me to let him cap instead of killing the last enemy arty, and I'll say ok cool do it, and just as the timer hits 99 I will kill it. Because gently caress missions.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

The 100mm LB-1 carries over to the T-54, so you'll have to grind through it anyway. Don't bother unlocking the 122mm gun unless you, like me, insist on eliting every tank you play.

Ah yeah, I should have thought of that, thanks.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

RennZero posted:

Camo on commander, snapshot on gunner, clutch braking on driver, and I guess repair on the loader would be my recommendations.

Snapshot works on things with no turrets? Isn't it for 'during turret rotation' but yeah that's WG.

Foxtrot_13 posted:

The 100mm on the T-44 is also the top gun on the T150. Unlock it on the T150 to have it ready for the T-44.

I'm p sure I have the T-150 maxed out but the 100mm on the T-44 still isn't unlocked. Are you sure it has a 100mm gun?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Who the gently caress cares about winning winter mode battles? Do your damage, die / drown, get in the next tank so you get those 25 battles tonkbux plus crew exp.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

You can't use just any flatbed to shift those, dummies. You'll need a lowloader, or a crane to get the fucker on and off.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Vaguely remember a GiP poster that drove a Abrams saying tanks don't have keys - they're padlocked from the outside. I wonder if that's always been the case.
In other tank news I saw a goldfraudbot in winter mode.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

http://wotreplays.com/site/1589873#malinovka-gunscuretanks-t71
Got to ace my T71 at last, in a loss, and came 17 or 18 loving HP short of a TG but at least I got a HC and tank sniper. Everyone in this is bad including me.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Here's a game where I got shot by a friendly waffle who's trying to poach kills, and then exploded from something else (shh, I play pretty bad)

After I die, I switch to see what the WT Panzer is doing, and he is trying to shoot a T-54L at point-blank and misses around 7 times before getting killed.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1589646#northwest-slim_jim_pickens-e_50

2% chance to miss :<

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

WitchFetish posted:

To anyone who thinks the EU server is populated by actual human beings...

hahahaha. this morning after some idiot suicided at the start and declared 'I did my job at least'. I told him he was an idiot and after the battle got this -
http://oi58.tinypic.com/4g5duq.jpg

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Daler Mehndi posted:

I don't have a wireless keyboard but you make a very good point. It's a Logitech keyboard, and my mouse is Logitech as well. My keyboard's not been working that well lately, but I didn't feel concerned because it was only those extra buttons at the top you can apply shortcuts to (like 'Mail' or 'Internet Search' or 'Calculator' and such). Time to look for a replacement and see if that changes anything.

Update the drivers? Try a 10 dolla microsoft keyboard?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Illegal Carrot posted:

:siren: Attn goons: Please join my superior ultimate tanks tournament team!!

Including rocko and Slim Jim, we have three total. Teams are 4v4, with two reserves. And we're going to need those reserve slots filled, since it looks like so far everyone's going to miss a day. More info on the tourney here.

Password to join the team is the same as the password for the in-game Goons chat channel.

I have joined in spite of being confused and disturbed by the Twilight thing.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

HE talk? Just 2 hours ago I was in a T14 facing off with another T14 as we swapped gold rounds and with both of us below 100 HP he mysteriously switched to HE, dealing a massive 30 damage while I murdered him with more glod. I taunted him in chat with HE? lol etc and he came back with gold? lol! Gonna assume he ran out of gold and had nothing but HE left but who the gently caress can tell.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

http://wotreplays.com/site/1608492 I did a tanks move in a Chaffee that I bought today, ignore poo poo play and FF to the end. Can anyone make a gif out of the ramkill to end the match for I am dumb and lazy tia.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

NotWearingPants posted:

Can someone repost the link to that mod that locks auto-aim to the tank closest to your reticle even if the reticle is not on the tank?

https://github.com/krzcho/autoaim_indicator

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Br?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

So I was reading the patch notes and yay my T71 got a major accuracy buff while the bulldog got nerfed a little but oh no I'm going to have to sell my T67 and SU-85B. Looking forward to angry mans demanding I scout harder in my Chaffee / T71 for their now blind TD's.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Sturer Emil has good camo?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I also recall them saying some time ago that spotting mechanics would be changed so spotted tanks wouldn't magically disappear anymore they'd have to go back behind cover for awhile.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Whenever I see a 45% or less mongoloid with more than 5k games under his belt, I congratulate him on his good botting.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

lmao that girl is totally using her tits to get dudes to give her money (it's working) seeing her twitch page mentions her tits.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

if you were good and got some hottish looking chick with a nice rack to cam and pretend its you playing I'm p sure you'd get at least 100 viewers any given time. That Pixie chick is tomato and has 60-70 viewers. Top donation is $1000 so good for her, make some cash honey since she's gonna be a 300-lb hambeast in a couple of years

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Agrajag posted:

My gripe was SS getting a bunch of tards to harass her in chat and he full well knew that would be the result of his post. I may be an rear end but that poo poo does not sit well with me.

didn't he say his friend ritagamer or whatever her name is sent him the link? They're probably pissed she's stealing those valuable tit watchers donations.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

nm

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Dear Wargaming,

Please nerf the loving 67 into the ground already. I'm sick and tired of 47%ers being bailed out by this thing because pubbies are too retarded to deal with it and keep dying without spotting so my LEFH can't clean up.

T67? It just got nerfed 40m of view range. But with binos and camo net it can still shoot up the place p good.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Free SU-100Y for logging in 60 times? I'm there.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

reported

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Missing Name posted:

A replay in which our platoon of REBELs tries and fails to TK me after I call them rednecks.

Bonus points for using gold on their T71 (seriously, I wanted to get rid of the shells)

Error 404
Replay was not found or deleted

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Those arty view range changes supposed to stop the amount of idiots being shotgunned by them or what because I got shotgunned by one hiding in a bush like 50m away that my 440m + view range Pershing failed to see because I dunno.
Speaking of Pershings I elited mine yesterday yay I guess, the Patton don't look fun unless I get a lot more free exp than I have so gently caress that for now. Also I bought a T37 cause it's 30% off and I'm thrifty - looking at it I'm thinking the normal gun is better than the autoloader, right?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

when I congratulate my fellow tankers on their good botting, sometimes they're not pleased.

Kainelestat1974 (3:35:50 PM) nah you uninstall i dont bot never have if you think that then that is you budd have a good day contact me again accusing me of anything and I will report you for harassment :-)

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/Kainelestat1974/1000995345/

drat maybe I was mistaken?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Saeteron (1:28:01 AM) GunsCureTanks 3d Offensive insults/derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, sexual pref. Saeteron

Obama is love

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Speaking of failplatoons and T1 Cunninghams I'm blue in the garage again and added the T1 to things I can 1 shot with a Pershing.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

goddamit I kinda like the Crusader but getting wins in it don't happen much - and I keep getting 1 shotted by anything with a derp. Only like 4000ish more exp to the Cromwell at least.
Weird thing happened, got hit with HE and killed all my crew putting me out of the game while my tank still has HP, didn't know that was possible. Observe- http://oi59.tinypic.com/2n8vrit.jpg

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

subhelios posted:

Indeed! Now imagine how often that happens in a PZ 1 C (two crew members).

I've played one, and a lot of other light tanks with no armor and had them blasted to poo poo by KV2's etc but this is the first time I can remember being dead and having HP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

test of faith