Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
Being called a cuck by rommelwasahero1488 in his 30 percent winrate king tiger really helps my historical immersion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
so where do goons find other goons to shoot tanks with these days?

i am loving awful at this game and feel like subjecting the rest of you to my pubbie-level tank skills

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
I saw a lefhb get 6 kills in 6 shots the other day just demolishing a whole lane. The rage in chat was loving great.

Atomizer posted:

Where are you playing? If you're in the US, we have a goon clan and discord; let me know.

Yeah im NA

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i sold my t67 right when i got the hellcat

gently caress stats im dogshit sub-50 wr and will stay here til i get better

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
3 arty is fun if you are also arty and know how to counter-arty

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

VelociBacon posted:

How are you supposed to do this? Are you watching to see the shot starting from a location?

combine that with knowing common arty parking spots and you get some funny blind kills

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
before platoons were in and you had to sync-queue spotting your teams arty for your friend on the other team was a common way of spiting your teammates and was always hilarious

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

BitBasher posted:

I used to see counter artillery fire used to be a LOT more common back like 6-7 years ago before I took a long break. It basically never happens to me now. I rarely play arty but I haven't been counter fired by arty once since I started playing again, I don't even bother relocating after firing any more.

i started the us arty grind very recently and just hit the m12

been counter artied maybe twice, but wiped out the other teams arty 5 minutes in a dozen times its loving weird

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

schizophrenic posted:

Same
25% wins one day over 20 games, 75% the next day over 20 games. lmao :wtc:

at least it balances out :shrug:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

at least it isnt stormfront

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

MariusLecter posted:

Team damage really needs to be turned back on.

just play arty and chain stun friendlies who frantically ping enemy tanks behind a cathedral or mountain crying ARTTYYY poo poo