Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

you have a serious mental illness and you need to stop posting

thanks for your assessment black baby goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

thanks for your assessment black baby goku

like at first i felt kinda bad seeing you melt down all the time because you are extremely mentally unstable like ForeverSmug (RIP) but now I think you should just stop posting before you wind up killing yourself like him

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Cyra posted:

I literally don't understand what I've done to be labelled a human being anytime prior to my meltdown in the newgrounds thread

the butthole is censored now, please get over the funny sprite a guy has as an av on a comedy forum

get help

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

This is the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I can guarantee I'm not about to kill myself over an Internet forum, sorry to say.

Just trying to figure out what I've been doing all this time that singles me out as a bad poster here

I am in fact in therapy, psychiatry, and on meds, but thank you to all concerned!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Basically I just want to post about video games with varying degrees of irony with you guys and appreciate good things such as yakuza. Why can't I do that

To my knowledge I've only "melted down" once, which was recent. What's your problem with me prior to all that; I've been poo poo on non stop no matter how or what I post

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Dec 25, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

Basically I just want to post about video games with varying degrees of irony with you guys and appreciate good things such as yakuza. Why can't I do that

Because you are an unfunny human being on bad brain medicine

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

i would think your therapist would tell you to stop posting

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sizup posted:

i would think your therapist would tell you to stop posting

Why would they? Why would I even bring up posting on a video game forum in the first place?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gas this thread

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The saddest Christmas thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Gas this thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
give cyra the Yoda sadbrains and then gas

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I'm okay with this

Dec 26, 2012

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Cyra posted:

To my knowledge I've only "melted down" once, which was recent. What's your problem with me prior to all that; I've been poo poo on non stop no matter how or what I post

spend $5 less on medicine then buy a not lovely non butthole avatar from senor lowtax and watch your mental health improve as you finally solved the ancient baffling esoteric incomprehensible mystery of why everyone hates your posting for some weird reason

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
it's seriously the fucken avatar?

maybe i should just do a fresh start with a new account, gently caress it

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Dec 26, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cyra posted:

No matter what I will personally make sure you never have a non AIDS avatar on this forum you mentally ill human being

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

No matter what I will personally make sure you never have a non AIDS avatar on this forum you mentally ill human being

I mean it's your money. I'm not really bent out of shape about what avatar I have, but I seem to be in the minority there.

Also gently caress you.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Hating on the Yakuza series is a bigger human being move than anything I could ever do.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Having a bad avatar is okay, but posting bad is not. This is my posting philosophy.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Having a bad avatar is okay, but posting bad is not. This is my posting philosophy.

hmm...interesting concept, but id like to see your background work on this

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cyra posted:

no its not the avatar

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you make a new account we will know lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Cyra posted:

Use this for a avatar an your irony levels will increase to 5

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i've got yakuza 4 downloading OP, this better be a good game to play while drinking cause I quit my job today and im celebrating the only way I know how - by playing video games, drunk, alone

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

klapman posted:

i've got yakuza 4 downloading OP, this better be a good game to play while drinking cause I quit my job today and im celebrating the only way I know how - by playing video games, drunk, alone
Please don't kill yourself if Yakuza 4 drives you into despair.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please don't kill yourself if Yakuza 4 drives you into despair.

i've already faced the butthole of tails and stood strong, a mere fightmans game wont stop me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

klapman posted:

i've already faced the butthole of tails and stood strong, a mere fightmans game wont stop me
Please don't post Sonic Boom quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
does that include that sonic boom song from sonic cd? if you dont like that you're a fucker imo

• Locked thread