Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Xrd? What a retarded title.

Hurr! I suck rear end at thinking of names! I love raping babies because I am a slopeheaded pedophile freak! <------ What the developers of the game were probably saying while they made it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Xrd? What a retarded title.

Hurr! I suck rear end at thinking of names! I love raping babies because I am a slopeheaded pedophile freak! <------ What the developers of the game were probably saying while they made it

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
How gutted is the ps3 version? Should I even bother?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Athropos posted:

How gutted is the ps3 version? Should I even bother?
its the same game just at a lower resolution

and there's an option to turn off the background animation for better fps

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
arc were too weak to name it Guilty Gear XXX. We all know this

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

something convinced me to get blazblue for the ps3 when i was like 17 but i don't remember what

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

don't make my mistake

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

oddium posted:

something convinced me to get blazblue for the ps3 when i was like 17 but i don't remember what

oddium posted:

don't make my mistake

I did the same thing. It's not a terrible game, but it's extremely forgettable. All the character designs suck and there was a bunch of stupid story nobody sane cared about. The fighting was okay but I don't see any reason to play it over other fighters.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
Whats the best way to play this if I dont have a fight stick? Regular rear end Playstation controller Dpad looks like it sucks dick.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
arm joe

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

yeah, arm me

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Athropos posted:

Whats the best way to play this if I dont have a fight stick?

The best way to play fighting games without an arcade stick is to not play them at all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The next best way is with a HitBox. Hell the best possible way is likely with a HitBox. Have a good one, gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Nidhog is the good fighting game.

• Locked thread