Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

a company that sends it's CEO's to north korea for photo ops with dear leader or supports the chinese censorship of the tiennamen square massacre.

apple pay someone the vacation overtime to go click butan and get it on iTunes

thank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
its lovely

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

its is lovely

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
pirate it

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i literally forgot you could for a second.

imagine you get one of those warnings from your ISP if you download it lol

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
supposedly on their rental website you could just right click and download the movie for a while

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

In the gbs thread there's a link to a free stream. I'd paste it here but really it is a bad movie and no one should watch it under any circumstances.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
pleasureKevin, are you ok?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

skylark in the movie

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

major lazer in the movie

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

this entire debacle was a ruse to create publicity for a poo poo film

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

vapid cutlery posted:

supposedly on their rental website you could just right click and download the movie for a while

more like wrong click lmbo!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ill be honest i didnt actually laugh my butt off in that last post

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
watch interview with the vampire instead

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i dont know any vampires

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Elephant_ENG20_1080_16x9_240_2398_3.5Mbps.mp4

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

seth rogan is great but i just don't feel that james flacco is an elite actor.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
seth rogan is good at one specific role so he plays it in every single film he's in

james franco is an ephebophile

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

watch interview with the vampire instead

this

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
it's not a good movie lacking in character development as per usual

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
like the world already knows kim jong-un ain't gonna behave like that, why not start out with him acting normal instead of 15 minutes playing bball with james franco being a cool guy we know he's not

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

maniacdevnull posted:

seth rogan is great but i just don't feel that james flacco is an elite actor.

is james Franco a Hollywood-calibre actor?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
movie should have had Ryan gosling
an been a cross between drive and the notebook

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
did anyone watch this should i watch this

i liked pineapple express and this is the end was ok but i watched both of them with a bunch of friends in a theater

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Blackula69 posted:

is james Franco a Hollywood-calibre actor?

yeah hes good but not great. he seems to genuinely like seth rogan & co. though which helps a ton in movies like this

pram
Jun 10, 2001
they are all poo poo actors and you have terrible taste

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

pram posted:

they are all poo poo actors and you have terrible taste

seth rogan is a better writer than an actor but if you didn't think pimeapple express was funny there is something wrong with you (either that or you have never dealt with weed dealers)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is the end has Danny McBride which makes it a great movie

Pineapple Express was ok but it was no Superbad which when I saw it at the cinema was funny as gently caress and even better than the borat movie

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Mclovin ftw

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
huh acces in to imdb Danny McBride was in Pineapple Express and I forgot about that movie how high

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

Mclovin ftw

that fuckon scene in that movie when he's looking at the id and he goes "it doesn't have a last name it jus says mclovin" was absolute fuckin gold

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

danny mcbride is amazing and eastbound & down is a masterpiece

if you haven't seen it go watch it on amazon prime streaming right now

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I haven't seen this is the end should I watch the interview it seems kinda bad but like I want to spend $6 on it just because, you know? this is America and some short Chinese dude can't tell us not to watch a lovely movie

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

PuTTY riot posted:

I haven't seen this is the end should I watch the interview it seems kinda bad but like I want to spend $6 on it just because, you know? this is America and some short Chinese dude can't tell us not to watch a lovely movie

this is the end was mediocre (ironically it gets really stupid towards the end)

lol @ a "this is america" argument though go watch team america: world police its on netflix

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i liked it op

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Superbad isn't very funny. Jonah hill isn't a funny person. Pineapple Express is mostly funny but Ed begley jr is the best part. James Franco is a good actor cursed by his looks

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

also: Judd apatow's movies are formulaic and sexist in a very adolescent way and the only great thing he's ever done is give Paul Feig a career (also undeclared)

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
all these movies are trash.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

if youre asking yospos for film recommendations then watch kiss kiss bang bang hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

also: Judd apatow's movies are formulaic and sexist in a very adolescent way and the only great thing he's ever done is give Paul Feig a career (also undeclared)

he also helped out paul rudd i guess and i like paul rudd

• Locked thread