Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Lacryma/Terra resemblance is really hard to miss, though. Here's Amano's drawing of Terra:

There really isn't any significant difference between that portrait and Lacryma's image on the game cover. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were the same character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The villains don't seem like they're particularly evil here.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Going on the assumption that Lacryma's and Toxa's stories will overlap more in the future, I'd say it makes sense to switch between them every once in a while. Let's do Toxa for now.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'm going to vote for Toxa just to be contrary.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Whoa.

That's to Lacryma, not the phantom breasts. I've been on the internet long enough that people putting breasts on things no longer fazes me.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This all still feels like setup for whatever's going to eventually happen. And that looks like it could be interesting, so I can't help but wish they'd get to it already.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This is art.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Toxa is probably the superior swordsman, but he's hotheaded. All Kun has to do is goad Toxa into acting rashly and the match is over.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It'll all be worth it to see Troy's bug-eyed sprite when everyone who's sick of his poo poo finally brings the hammer down.

ultrafilter fucked around with this message at 08:17 on May 23, 2015

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

They're all going to murder each other, aren't they?

I vote for Toxa. Alternating chapters seems to work pretty well so far.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I just skim the combat sections, so I wouldn't care if you either cut them out or abbreviated them when they're not interesting.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

That's where this seems to be going. One way or another this won't end well for most of the people involved.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This is getting a lot better now that things are actually happening.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I still don't really have any idea where this is going, but I'm definitely enjoying the journey now.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

You've got a /i where you need a /b in there.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Go with Lacryma. Also, there's a missing end strikethrough tag in part 1 of Toxa's penultimate chapter.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

We have seven posts to go till the next page after this one, so it's doable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

This was good, at least in the end. Thanks for doing it.

• Locked thread