Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldherren
Feb 21, 2011
I still have this game lying around. Made it ... I don't know how far in, but kept hitting a brick wall at some point and having issues. Loved the music, though.
At the time I didn't have any idea how horrible it was to be a European gamer and had no idea it had been delayed that long. I'm glad it came out over here, eventually, though.

Sazero, I have the soundtrack, and that source of yours has all the tracks from it. I'm sorry to say this is one of those cases where not all music made it on to the soundtrack. The music's already been ripped to PSF format, though.

Feldherren fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldherren
Feb 21, 2011
You wouldn't really want to waste mithril kartia on silk text, anyway. Mithril text is generally better than silk text, but you get less mithril kartia to balance it out.
Then again, I wasn't the best player. Think I was petrified of losing so tended to fight mainly with Phantoms, which led to the humans not getting much experience. Phantoms with a couple of levels aren't totally outclassed so I found it reasonable to keep using existing Miles after Beheads showed up, but pretty pointless to create new ones.

A Kyau is always handy for being cheap and having an insane movement range, though they're pretty frail so the lack of weakness triangle doesn't really help them. Good for blocking enemy movement, if little else.

Feldherren
Feb 21, 2011
Citrus fruits are too juicy to be earth element, I guess. Maybe the result is yellow or a probably-less-than-holy tangerine-lemon hybrid because Ele is so bad at ... everything, though.

Silk is renewable, though. All you need are silkworms and the right kind of tree. Or perhaps a lot of spiders. World trees, whilst technically a renewable source, probably take a very long time to grow. That tree on the Shinon estate is maybe twice Mona's height, which is positively tiny for any tree (and probably small enough to be stealable with enough men, shovels, a large bag and a wagon), and probably only branches are used to create kartia; killing world trees for them seems a bit short-sighted. Alternatively, steal a seed and grow your own.
Mithril seems like the least renewable of the lot, being typically a metal mined from the ground and usually not a grown thing.

Feldherren
Feb 21, 2011
Well, theoretically they've solved famine and drought, if only they can teach enough people to make tangerines and water. Though that changes the problem to transporting silk around rather than transporting food around.

• Locked thread