Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Agreed Geo.

I actually played OoT after MM though I never played the 3DS version before so this will be interesting just as a comparison to both the original N64 and Master Quest versions.

I never Navi annoying either even if I did prefer Tatl & Midna, I would argue that Elzo is actually worse than Fi since he's just an rear end in a top hat to the player while Fi at least is trying to help even if she can be annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
What's more it's not even being a Gerudo that makes Ganondorf evil, remember that he is the incarnation of Demise's wrath and the personified embodiment of the curse Demise placed on both Link and Zelda.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I always thought Volvagia was a fiery Lindworm rather than a Chinese dragon.

On that note in the manga, child Link purchased a baby Volvagia from the Hyrule Town Market in order to free it. Volvagia learns to say Link's name in thanks for its freedom before they parted ways. Then Volvagia got brainwashed by Ganondorf becoming destructive to the point that Link is forced to slay it after failing to get it to return to its senses. After Link beheads it Volvagia, now freed from Ganondorf's control, says Link's name in its dying breath while shedding a single tear.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I feel like the Goron and Zora Tunics were the precursor to the Goron and Zora forms in MM as well as the Zora Armor in TP. Like how the Tunics protect Link from heatstroke and drowning really makes little sense compared to the forms and I can only assume magic is involved. The Zora Armor has this issue to a lesser extent as well but at least that actually covers Link's mouth.

• Locked thread