Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Optimus Subprime posted:

It looks like a chest holster for a pistol, but without any of the function.

It's like a tailor started working on a vest, then ran out of material so they just tied the loose ends together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

straight up brolic posted:

what....what is this? i've never seen this article of clothing before

Someone found this...

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

hm i love dries but that's really loving bad objectively. dislike.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I applaud the asymmetry, but... so you just leave the loose strap hanging in front of you?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
the harness is good in case you need to tie the wearer to a pole while you go into the saloon or whatever

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Philthy posted:

Someone found this...

I woke up from a four-day heroin binge where I drifted aimlessly down a tributary of the Amazon clinging only to a floating crate of pantyhose. I baked in the sun, fended off mosquitos, and tried not to pee in the river for fear of those fish that eat your urethra from the inside. Only hours from certain death I was rescued by a group of indigenous persons gwho had never seen a khaki vest before, and as I blacked out, into a sleep that would last for 76 hours I only saw one thing: a half a bra for a men's bosom.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

straight up brolic posted:

what....what is this? i've never seen this article of clothing before

It's from Dries Van Noten spring 2015 menswear collection. It's like a traditional shooting shirt (leather shoulder for shotgun butt) But with stupid dangling holster inferring pattern, straps, and a generally stupid silhouette. Dries has done a few different shooting shirts like this over the last few years.

This is how it looked on the runway

http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-menswear/dries-van-noten/collection This is the collection. You can see a few similar shirts in the collections before and after it.

It looks really bad on him

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 26, 2015

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
I am more convinced than ever that a basketball player dressing like a rejected Final Fantasy character will happen in my lifetime.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

Yes, those are Frozen timberlands...

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Let It Go plays in his head as he jacks up a 3

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Five seconds later he turns away only to trip over the power brick on the floor.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Can we expand this to be the NBA fashion and interior design and decorating thread?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Lance being an adult toddler changes everything. He struggled in Charlotte because it doesn't have a creche like atmosphere. They need to paint disney murals in the practice facility and get him a little cot for naps during halftime. Is anyone getting him juice during tv timeouts??? ?? And if so are they making sure it's in his special cup with the frozen characters that changes color?????

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Out of frame is Bill Russell with two dogs

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Is the absence of a black king (and therefore an absence of sense or purpose in the game) an oversight or an abstruse pun? :confused:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

EvanTH posted:

Is the absence of a black king (and therefore an absence of sense or purpose in the game) an oversight or an abstruse pun? :confused:

Given that one of the black pawns is currently occupying at least two squares...

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bold.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Harden and Westbrook probably argue over who started wearing short skirts over pants first

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

WhyteRyce posted:

Harden and Westbrook probably argue over who started wearing short skirts over pants first

The dress code was by far David Stern's greatest contribution to the game and wonderfully it's for reasons he never could have anticipated.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Papercut posted:

The dress code was by far David Stern's greatest contribution to the game and wonderfully it's for reasons he never could have anticipated.

It's up there with Scalia's commentary on a SSM case being cited in every judicial decision overturning gay marriage bans.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Hahaha. This is very silly. I remember when low rise, slim fitting jeans became popular. In high school I had to make my own, and you could only buy them womens models until like 2007.

The rise of low rise jeans was followed soon after by clingy extra long shirts so that girls could wear low rise jeans without actually exposing skin. Very contradictory. But you may remember the look of a black or white cotton poly tube over the top of those jeans. This is an artifcat of a trend reaction without the original component of the trend. Just silly

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
In the words of Lil B, tiny shirt, tiny pants. Only rapper in these tiny pants.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Consist posted:

Yes, those are Frozen timberlands...

I feel like the excellent painting sitting in the corner and the baby block wall lettering aren't getting enough appreciation here

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

this is actually a solid look imo

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Anaranjado posted:

In the words of Lil B, tiny shirt, tiny pants. Only rapper in these tiny pants.

hahaha

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

I was praying for a pan down to his jeans on this shot

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

the_american_dream posted:

I was praying for a pan down to his jeans on this shot

Give him a little credit, at least we know the hat and shirt aren't made of jean material.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Instagram came to life and married Michael Jordan

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jordan is clearly on his way to verbally abuse someone in this picture.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

R.D. Mangles posted:

Jordan is clearly on his way to verbally abuse someone in this picture.

This is true of any picture of him, though.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

THE BIG THREE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jordan's going to give a 4 hour long speech on his deathbed ridiculing everyone who ever doubted his fashion sense to 12 billion people wearing matching ill-fitting denim blazers

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

Jordan's going to give a 4 hour long speech on his deathbed ridiculing everyone who ever doubted his fashion sense to 12 billion people wearing matching ill-fitting denim blazers
Jordan's going to offer to give a eulogy at Kwame Brown's funeral and when the time comes he'll just walk to the mic and call him a fag and berate his dead body for 45 minutes.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Bench fashion best fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014