Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I know it's the NBA thread but seriously Dante Fowler's draft suit and shoes put pretty much everything here to shame. I'm sure Russ is at this very moment wondering how he can work gold spikes into his next outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

A hotel blacklight exposé.

lol

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

The A Prison Sentence Would Have A Severe Impact On Him IV's

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Dexo posted:

Don't wear that outside in Milwaukee dude. Especially across the bridge. He's gonna get the poo poo shot out of him.

I'm pretty sure he's black anywhere he goes, that won't come off...

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Seems to be the type of plain Curry's been trying for and missing with on his underarmors.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

technically you were right since an ascot is a form of cravat

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

tbh i don't think they're that bad, and i usually don't like 700s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

thrilla in vanilla posted:

https://twitter.com/leaguefits/status/1232127498760179713?s=20

Meanwhile this fit sucks poo poo. Dude may have the best shoe collection in the league but this plus his casual Friday look from earlier this year are easily the worst fits of the year
No way that's true when Kelly Oubre has been seen multiple times in public looking like the world's tallest LARPer. He out there looking like an extra from the Key and Peele vampire skit.

Honestly what Tucker's wearing looks nice af. Like something a regular person might actually wear and not an attendee at the "who's most pretentious" awards.

alansmithee fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Feb 27, 2020