Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/bE1Ro_wPGIU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Weird flex, but I’ll allow it

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I mean, Nike went and made Jordan 3 golf shoes and there are Jordan ADGs currently on their site...

it's not really all that new.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

chunkles posted:

i don't understand what i'm seeing here

Bad basketball and questionable fashion

Melo ain’t got a job so he’s hanging around the old college, except they played Virginia, who don’t do much play basketball as play pre-war “three yards and a cloud of dust” football.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The best joke I saw on Twitter was Lillard looks like the video for “Parents Don’t Understand”

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Cactus Jack Sample 34s

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Katana_Warrior posted:

i don't mean this in a dismissive way, but those shoes would look sick on an 8 year old asian boy with an old rear end windbreaker

I guarantee those will find their way to a 19 year old Asian dude with an old-rear end windbreaker in like Shibuya, Harajuku or Shimokita.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Thanks, I hate it

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Shaq as Orange Cassidy is certainly A Choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wardell out here in his best AEW Darby Allin cosplay