Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Is that a projector? Needs to watch his game film anywhere, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

attackmole posted:

Does anyone have the picture of Melo wearing the custom Ray Charles shirt? It exists and its amazing but its hard to find.

E: found it.

holy poo poo, the eagle has landed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hitze posted:

Fresh poo poo

George Smiley's glasses.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Derrick Williams has gone Full Duritz

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

"A deck of cards mated with a kaleidoscope and gave birth to Dwight Howard's suit"

Ludicrous Speed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hey bro did you see this motherfucking tie

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Who on earth commissioned a Jimmy Butler/Doug McDermott/Nazr Mohammed photoshoot

They all went together to pick out a suit for Nazr to be buried in.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Philthy posted:

Someone found this...

I woke up from a four-day heroin binge where I drifted aimlessly down a tributary of the Amazon clinging only to a floating crate of pantyhose. I baked in the sun, fended off mosquitos, and tried not to pee in the river for fear of those fish that eat your urethra from the inside. Only hours from certain death I was rescued by a group of indigenous persons gwho had never seen a khaki vest before, and as I blacked out, into a sleep that would last for 76 hours I only saw one thing: a half a bra for a men's bosom.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jordan is clearly on his way to verbally abuse someone in this picture.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jordan's going to give a 4 hour long speech on his deathbed ridiculing everyone who ever doubted his fashion sense to 12 billion people wearing matching ill-fitting denim blazers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Looks like a backup dancer in an ickey woods novelty rap video

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Philthy posted:

Zaza warm and comfy

He's getting ready for his summer trip to Endor.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

He looks like the AC/DC video from Last Action Hero that featured Arnold wearing an Angus Young suit

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Westbrook just got this quick snapshot in before he was due back to hassle Michael Jackson for not being bad enough.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

the red wine bath god is back with a massive spread in bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-30/amar-e-stoudemire-s-incredible-high-style-life-a-q-a

e: to be fair he unfortunately looks great in most of the pics except the one on the right

The Steampunk Hassid

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Boosh! posted:

Oh the giant hand on the cap and tee must be Kawhi's logo.

I thought he just had his cap and logo making the same gesture because he lets his hat and t-shirt emote for him.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Gar Forman's hair is fleeing from his forehead, what a weird loving haircut.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I just have a vision of Jonathan Harker coming to some spooky Miami mansion to deliver some artisanal pantaloons and being greeted by Wade in that outfit, who then transforms into a mist. Later, Harker, Van Helsing, and Morris try to stab Wade with a stake but he rolls on the ground screaming and they are all eaten by the vampire Joey Crawford.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pylb posted:

We're really getting some special haircuts this season.

the gently caress

motherfucker's gonna give his fist for a bump and instead they'll hit it and windmill the arm around and bonk him on his drat head.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

morestuff posted:

Scott Skiles and Steve Clifford are both on my slideshow for "5 Coaches That Look Like Babies Wearing Grown-up Clothes"

Tom Thibodeau is in my slideshow for "Coaches that look like a rumpled homicide detective"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

That's a pretty sweet Boban Marjanovic costume

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The photographer did a good job cropping out the torch-wielding villagers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

press conference is just a whole room full of westbrooks; the real one is missing a shoe

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chunkles posted:

I was playing Fallout 4 this week and wondering why no NBA player is wearing a tricorne and powdered wig. Get it done. Maybe Kobe could rock it in one of those press conferences where he talks about how old he is.

Kobe: Jefferson-- iconoclast, yeoman, illicit sexual practices that no one likes to talk about anymore
LeBron: Washington-- personality shrouded in myth, Cleveland is basically a year-round Valley Forge
Barkley: Madison-- short
Jarvaris Crittenden: Burr

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 19, 2015

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chunkles posted:

Calvin is wearing a Jackson Pollock painting

A hotel blacklight exposé.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Anaranjado posted:

Hit up Clyde So Fly.

Man.

Clyde is camouflaged to slip seamlessly into the background of a battletoads level.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Anaranjado posted:

I like the salmon shirt but everything else going on here...nah

Bosh looks like he's dressing up as the Penguin for halloween.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm looking for a hoop. it's the unmarked one next to arch stanton

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

All I can imagine when I see the wooden hat is Russ jumping off a boat and the hat just bobbing there.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Is that Adams's rap crew MC Tech Support and Yung Hodgman?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BearDrivingTruck posted:

What's the camo index for that suit?

Snake, the Metal Gear plans are hidden in that '70s rec room

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the Bar Mitzvah DJs are wondering if you've got an extra 2 unlimited CD.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

literal wolf in sheep's clothing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

amazingly suspenseful gif, couldn't wait for the reveal then the double reveal that he had a hat.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Professor Plum maintains his innocence.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

stop making sense
https://twitter.com/Terence_Huie/status/732365341481832448

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pretty depressed jimmy is up there representing this loser team in the failure spectacle

would've been more appropriate to send dougie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

that's a crate of old New Balance Bonners with an UnderArmour logo