Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Quick, vote merk and try and trick Diqnol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

i join to have fun and chat about stuff :)

also to make people mad

You haven't been doing much of the latter.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Dugong posted:

gently caress sakes just finished my essay

gently caress it, vote anyway. It won't count, but nothing's better then a "sorry giuys, my vote was too late" fake hammer.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

WANT TO READ?!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to go rage-watch a movie now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

It's not just them, but it's definitely still them.

But of course this is where all sorts of people always show up within 5 minutes of deadline to go "drat I missed deadline."

Dugong posted:

gently caress sakes just finished my essay

This is beautiful

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I'm going to go rage-watch a movie now.

what movie?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Can I vote Merk? Is it too late? ##vote merk

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I remember one time I was modding a game and the scum were purposely waiting till after deadline to do the "Oops I missed it" with a rushed vote to see if they made it. But since I was chatting to them in the scum doc they did it too early, and I had to act all strict and not allow the vote and act like the bad guy. Good times.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have only watched 3 movies so far this year. two of them were very good and one was bad.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I did it guys. Thank me later.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Not Voting (4): Dugong, Juanito, Little Mac, Tremendous Taste

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

See you in hell Merk.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Not Voting (4): Dugong, Juanito, Little Mac, Tremendous Taste

Except I voted so you see

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
merk is not dead. i spared his life

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Not when it would've counted you didnt

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Little Mac posted:

See you in hell Merk.

Hi scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
tomorrow i will die for his sins

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

uranus posted:

merk is not dead. i spared his life

Hmmm I think I beg to differ

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Lag! We're totally lagging here. Or merk is haxxoring.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Little Mac posted:

Can I vote Merk? Is it too late? ##vote merk

Not a :redhammer:, but time to be quiet and wait for the server admin to fix this poo poo for us.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi FV. I wish this game would've started back when I loving signed up for it. Games that take two weeks to start are worthless.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
are you saying that your role lets you hammer after the deadline? that would be a cool power

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

Hi FV. I wish this game would've started back when I loving signed up for it. Games that take two weeks to start are worthless.

Then ask for a replacement instead of screwing poo poo up for everyone else

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Then ask for a replacement instead of screwing poo poo up for everyone else

lmao who cares? Also I've only been skimming but haven't there already been like eight replacements? I don't think there are any Mafia players left. Besides, I just lynched Merk.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

So, you know. You're welcome.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Where's your grit and determination, son? :mad:

i need to get gud else im gonna get rekt

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
how bout those seahawks?

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Tell me you're not a Seahawks fan.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i do live in the seattle area

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Hrmph.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I can forgive some of these people if they are scum and want to save scumbro merk, but since there's no way that all of Dugong, Juanito, Little Mac, Taste, zzyxz, derp, and merk are scum then at least some of them are just being jerks.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Heh. AMerican Sports. I bet they only go for one day, and don't have any meal breaks.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm not a jerk I'm a hero. I own a mansion and a yacht.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

I can forgive some of these people if they are scum and want to save scumbro merk, but since there's no way that all of Dugong, Juanito, Little Mac, Taste, zzyxz, derp, and merk are scum then at least some of them are just being jerks.

Why are Ernie, Khyros, and YPM not on this list?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm here!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The council, filled with vitriol and a raging love for lifehacks for better gaming like yellow tint sunglasses and usb gamer gloves, found themselves unable to agree on just about anything, let alone a votekick to reduce lag.

You have nolynched!

You have 24 hours to send in all night actions!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The server was eerily quiet, even for a Sunday. The indecision of the previous day had caused great anxiety for all those involved. Was CS destined to be saved after all? In the cold world of competitive video games that somehow gave many form where other game styles could not, there is little time to consider such lofty things. The server has lost a couple more regulars, it seems, but the lag still persists angrily.

Byers2142, Self-aligned Diehard 1.6 Player, has been run train on and lost all will to keep playing video games!
Ernie., CS-Aligned Pubbie, has been followed everywhere he went and left out to dry at the first sign of conflict, leading to butt frustration of the first order!

It feels as though the dream is dying. fatal1ty, sweet fatal1ty...the dream must live on!

It is now Day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (17): Allen Wren, Amoeba102, Asiina, Chic Trombone, Dugong, fiery_valkyrie, Juanito, KhyrosFinalCut, Little Mac, merk, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, uranus, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse, zzyzx

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 15th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 8 hours.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Thank you for not murdering me yesterday, but you probably should have murdered me over not murdering anyone. Murderers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##vote derp
Boo
Boooooooooo why derp why.

• Locked thread