Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The server is quiet. Not a single person is populating it. The server runs lag free and happy. Soon this will change. The announcement is made about its opening, and suddenly players from all walks of CS begin to join. Before long, the server is full and bodies are fragged more frequently than rain falls in the plains of Spain. But not all was well in this capitalist shooting paradise. Lag had come, and the server god would not increase the bandwidth. So it fell upon the denizens of this fair field to solve the issue. There was only one way, spake one.

The server population must diminish.

And so a bright man, a man named fatal1ty, a man far ahead of his time, created the system by which this goal would be achieved. The undesirables, the noobs and the hackers, would be sought after and rooted out of the community by way of The Holy Instrument Of God: Vote kicks. These votekicks would be given the power to permanently ban those who faced their wrath; a truly ominous power. But who were these undesirables? How would they determine who they might be? And it was so that a ceasefire was signed. A counterstrike server without shots. This uneasy peace could only last so long…

It is now Day 1!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (24): Allen Wren, Amoeba102, Asiina, Chic Trombone, Dr. Hurt, Dugong, Epsilon Plus, Ernie., EXAKT Science, fiery_valkyrie, HiipFire, KhyrosFinalCut, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, merk, Murmur Twin, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, Quidnose, Rarity, Somberbrero, uranus, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 06th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 22 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello game

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi Opop how have you been ##vote opopanax

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i am a counterstrike

this means i am good

if you strike me you will be countered, which means dead

so dont do it

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
If I donate can I get one of the reserved slots?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

##I'm going to make Merk play some chess, designate Merk as Counter Terrorist and bet on merk.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I going to go for a diplomacy victory

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

is that a real action? its so long

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i will play merk at go. i will be the terrorist and bomb his stones

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

i have installed crusader kings 2 and am now king of ireland. QTIyou want to be my vassal

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i'm my own vassle

i carry my own stuff

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am going to cover long A, don't tell the terrorists ok

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you jsut told them. not everyone can keep secrets as well as that tree

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Little Mac posted:

i have installed crusader kings 2 and am now king of ireland. QTIyou want to be my vassal

I think we should make a declaration of friendship.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I should have used spoiler tags but I'm on a phone and lazy

Bad guys don't read my first post please

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Your Personal Muse posted:

I think we should make a declaration of friendship.

I will gladly accept. You are now Count of Dublin btw

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ok i gotta go drive around for a while so im just away and not posting but it doesnt mean im doing any terrorist things im just doing an errand and i'll be back soon so dont vote or kill me ok because that would be unfair and really not cool to do to a guy like me whos just getting back into the game and hasnt really had a lot of practice and is probably rusty and might slip up and say something scummy cause its been so long but it doesnt mean im bad ok just that i havent played in a while but now im gone ok so just dont vote me until im back and can defend myself oh god theres a bee in my room now theres two where are they coming from i dont get it they are scaring my cat and now they are crawling on my tv set and making seinfeld look like he has bees for eyes what do i do help i think they are mutated bees because they are growing at a surprising rate and are filling the room hel

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Was just about to go to bed but I'm checking my PMs because I hope I'm a flashbang because that is the best thing about CS

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

(the server pauses and a holographic green head appears on everyone’s screen)

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME VIDEO GAMES? *crowd snorts and sniffles* I CANT HEAR YOU!!!! *crowd begins to demand free Bawls products* YES! YES! YES! BAWLS FOR EVERYBODY!!! *the crowd is insatiable* TODAY WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL EVENT! IN THIS CORNER, A GAMER IF I’VE EVER SEEN ONE. FAT, PUSTULE LINED EYEBROWS, HAIR COMBED STRAIGHT DOWN. THIS IS A DISGUSTING MAN. SURELY HE GOT TO THIS STATE...BY BEING A CHAMPION! INTRODUCING OUR CT COMMANDER, :siren:merk:siren:!!!

AND IN THIS CORNER, AT 4’11” AND AN INVERTED PENIS, WE HAVE OUR CHALLENGER. THIS IS A MAN WHO CANNOT AIM TO SAVE HIS LIFE, BUT THE MIND GAMES. THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SOME KIND OF JEDI, AND HES GOING TO FORCE THROW THIS MATCH BECAUSE HE SUCKS. INTRODUCING THE TERRORIST TERROR, :siren:Opopanax:siren:!!!

WELCOME TO THE CHESS MATCH OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW! YOU CAN “##Bet T all”, “##Bet CT all”, or “##Abstain”. YOU CANT WIN IF YOU DONT PLAY. WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU WIN OR LOSE? STAY TUNED!

(the head winks at you and disappears like the great gazoo)

You have 24 hours to submit your choice in thread! No submission will be assumed to be an abstaining vote! Merk and Opopanax, you have 48 hours to complete a game. Good luck to you both.

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jan 3, 2015

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello confirmed.

This game is almost done downloading who would like to play it?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I'm not a flashbang, what the hell.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##Bet T all

:canada::hf::canada:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

wait they have to play pc cs go?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##Bet CT all

Bang bang bang.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##bet CT all

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Little Mac posted:

I will gladly accept. You are now Count of Dublin btw

I couldn't help but notice that you are settling into our lands. Please cease this immediately or get a headshot.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
#Bet CT ALL

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
For reals though let's play I don't know what I'm doing.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Your Personal Muse posted:

I couldn't help but notice that you are settling into our lands. Please cease this immediately or get a headshot.

can't, game is bugged

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

##Bet T all

:canada::hf::canada:

Correct logic, bad result.

Opop will throw because he's a Canadian pacifist.

##bet ct all

I have an itch to play csgo, anyone else in?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

##bet ct all

I don't actually own CSGO. Is that legit going to be a problem?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

Correct logic, bad result.

Opop will throw because he's a Canadian pacifist.

##bet ct all

I have an itch to play csgo, anyone else in?

yes me

I don't know what I'm doing.

Also I will have to install direct x because lol steam.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Just to make sure.
##Bet CT all

Now my work is done and I can lurk for the rest of the game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Can I bet for merk and throw the game?

Nah I got this ##bet T all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also hello Chic, hello amoeba, hello the rest

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
##bet CT all merk is so smart

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I know a thing or two

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##bet T all big money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
What map are they playing? This is important

• Locked thread