Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

AlternateNu posted:

Just started Cyber Sleuth, and I'm about 7 hours in.

This evolution system loving rocks. (It reminds me alot of Disgaea's reincarnation system.) I already have way more mons than I can reasonably keep leveled. But, I wish a lot of the side missions where just the same fetch quests or busy work over and over again. I must've run through Kowloon 2 twenty times already. :geno:

I wouldn't bother with the farm quests if that's what you're doing for fetch quests.
As for leveling - I liked having 1 PlatiniumSukamon/Numemon with as many Tactician USBs on your team as you can grab. This should lower the amount of grind needed to basically 0 (and maybe allow for some team rotation) . Later on you can have a full team of PlatiniumNumemons and get to level 50 in a battle or two (when you get access to better farming spots).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

AlternateNu posted:

Should I even bother keeping the free Royal Knights on the Farm if I don't plan on using them until maybe late game (for leadership traits or whatever?), or are they just taking up space to branch out my initial evolutions?

TBH I never used them in battle (only used the Builder ones for farm stuff), but from what I read they're pretty inferior to the real deals (I assume you mean the various NX versions?). There's plenty of space in the bank (it expands as the game goes on), so you can just dump them there.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

thetoughestbean posted:

Cyber Sleuth is s good game though

It is, but jesus christ I don't know how you managed to slug through on hard, I got to the point of beating the silver cup and the grind felt awful, normal mode felt much better (and then in Hacker's Memory once I understood how to break the game, even faster).

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

There's probably going to be T.K. and Hikari too for some time at least.
Speaking of T.K. I feel like half of his lines is shouting Brother.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Would the forcefield also help Taichi when Wargreymon does his tornado attack?

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

TheHan posted:

They already have Omegamon, so Agumon can just keep stacking megas. Maybe there’ll be a new Omegamon with a Blitzgreymon and Metalgarurumon head. Or a Machinedramon and Metalgarurumon head.

Omegamon with a Wargreymon and Blitzgreymon heads.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Ccs posted:

I finished Hackers Memory, so I've now played all of the Cyber Sleuth Complete. Though apparently there's a post-game in Hackers Memory, but i don't feel like running around training up digimon for a billion years.

You can get a couple of PlatinumSukamons and stick some +XP items on them and watch those levels fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

So the last episode I watched was sometime after Hikari+Tailmon joined Tai (while the rest of the cast was busy doing something or other). Is the rest of the series worth watching, or is it just a pile of :mediocre:?