Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Been watching this for a while now and oof they are not messing around with this reboot :stare: I was weary on the reboot after having seen Tri but Toei seems to have their stuff together for this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

Who were the five silhouettes in Patamon's dream? The only one I could definitely identify was Cherubimon.

Looks like Slash Angemon, Clavis Angemon, Valdurmon, Cherubimon and Rasielmon

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Komondomon is the best thing ever, just gonna say it.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Is it just me or Did Weregarurumon look off during the start of his mega evolution animation?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

mmkay posted:

So the last episode I watched was sometime after Hikari+Tailmon joined Tai (while the rest of the cast was busy doing something or other). Is the rest of the series worth watching, or is it just a pile of :mediocre:?

The Joe and Mimi episodes are aces to watch, imho.