Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://kotaku.com/all-240-digimon-i...dium=Socialflow

All the Digimon avaialble on Cyber Sleuth. Far as I can tell this is the first game where all the Demon Lords and the Royal Knight are available as partners. Also, the game will support cross save according to yesterday's stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

everythingWasBees posted:

There's no Kerpymon, only Cherubimon (Virtue) :negative:

He's preorder exclusive for the Ps4 version

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-launches-february-2-americas

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New character for Next Order revealed

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/digimon-world-next-order-have-digimon-adventure-tri-linked-content?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

The game will also have linked content with Tri

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The thing with the Angemon and Angewomon lines is that they're insanely powerful against Virus types but average against Data and Vaccines. TK and Kari were OP on Adventure because their foes were virus, not because they were inherently powerful like WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 26, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Onmi posted:

- film is about 80 minutes long, 20 minutes are about the daily life of the Chosen
- nobody believes Jou has a girlfriend, and Koushiro wishes live in USA
- both Taichi and Yamato want to spend time with Sora (Yamato invites her to his live concert, and Taichi to his football match)
- it takes several Adult Digimon to defeat Kuwagamon
- D3s revert back to original Digivice
- when Kuwagamon is defeated, Alphamon and Hack/Huckmon show up
- Alphamon wants Meikomon, who is infected with a strange virus similar to X-Program
- Koushiro tries to analyze Alphamon but gets nothing but the name
- Alphamon summons Ouryuken and overpowers Omegamon
- Taichi denies Omegamon to use Garuru Cannon so not to cause collateral damage (The english is bad here, but the gist is that Taichi and Yamato argue whether or not to use the cannon on Alphamon. Taichi argues not to because collateral damage. Yamato argues to do it and fires anyway)
- Yamato argues and wins so Garuru Cannon is used anyway
- Alphamon defeats Omegamon and the Chosen are sent into a dark dimension
- the villain is an secret governmental organization that is related to the virus, and Daigo, the substitute, has something to do with this organization
- Koushiro's new PC is a Pine Book
- Taichi's new goggles can see digital distortions

Some extra spoilers. And the reason Koushiro wants to go live in America is a crush on Mimi.

As always, no idea if these are real spoilers or just someones fanfiction.

That sounds kind of lovely to be honest :smith:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

readingatwork posted:

Welcome to the magical world of movies bassed on anime franchises!

Hey now, Our War Game was a good movie.

I think :ohdear:

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 27, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New Cyber Sleuth stream

http://www.twitch.tv/bandainamcoeurope

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Geostomp posted:

Okay, I'll bite. What's with Goth Omnimon?

Officially is known as "Black Knight"

But you know what is the most interesting part? The guy in the bottom totally looks like Digimon World 1's protagonist

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I really liked the ending. :shrug:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Blaze Dragon posted:

The Latin American translation is absolutely great, having been raised on that as well. Apart from inconsistently using dub names (attacks normally use their Japanese names but characters are referred to by their English ones, for some reason), it kept everything as it was in the original version with no cuts or music replacements (or forced jokes) and it was basically a work of art. At least until Frontier, I have no idea about the dubs for Savers and Xros Wars since I watched those subbed before they even came out of Japan, but considering Going! Going! My soul! was dubbed in Latin American Spanish I'm guessing at least that one kept the same level of quality.

Also I'm guessing you mean this song, which is absolutely great and also a classic song used in Digimon (and not the only one!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4nMjWPYpH4

I'm not sure how many chances there are for that and Bolero to appear, but I goddamn hope they do.

The Latin American dub was simply the best, I still have the VHS where I taped the series directly from TV, good times. The Savers dub was also pretty good although having seen the series in japanese first was a little odd to hear the localized names. Oh and they added the classic "raspy" effect to the digimon's voices, making it sound really weird.

Back to song talk, what was the song used for Piedmon? I always liked the way it conveyed the "poo poo just got real" feeling.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://gematsu.com/2015/11/digimon-world-next-order-details-luce-taomon-gallantmon-crimson-mode-more

New character announced for Digimon World: Next Order. A little blonde girl named Luce.

Red Herring or we're going the SMT route?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

No, you don't get to side step this.

What happens if you are right, they all do just Digivolve on their own past Champion and they all, for some reason, keep their Jogress forms?

Does that mean Stingmon just won't Digivolve?

See you can say that and expect that, no of course they're not going to sideline Kari and TK so Cody and Yolie can be barely relevant in Tri. But then what about Ken?

This is why I cannot believe that they would keep the same evolutions if the 02 cast did get to be relevant. Because Jogress Evolution is not the same thing as regular evolution AND because that would leave either Ken or Davis the odd duck out and if they have to go to the trouble of fixing one of them, they're going to do it for the others.

Stingmon and XV-mon have their own ultimate forms on the games, I don't see why they couldn't use them if needed.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TriffTshngo posted:

The whole "Super Ultimate" classificiation is a little confusing though, I'm not entirely sure how official that is or which Digimon it applies to.

It's a term coined by the first manga (V-Tamer) and it refers at the highest level a digimon can achieve. At that point they are pretty much deities, in theory at least. Most of the different Digimon canons simply use the term to refer about the different modes some Digimon can achieve like ImperialDramon Paladin Mode or Gallantmon Crimson Mode.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

The exception might be Magnamon, but he was from a special one of a kind and then never seen again Golden Digi Egg, and he was still mostly losing to Kimeramon until Wormmon suicide charged him.

Magnamon got serious power boost when he was made a member of the Royal Knights and now is supposed to be slightly more powerful than your average Mega (but still he's one of the weakest knights).

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

I have no idea how I feel about that.

Mind I also have no idea how powerful Kimeramon is supposed to be, considering he's made up of Ultimate and Champion level Digimon, some of whom are ridiculously powerful in their own right.

I guess good for Magnamon- I keep forgetting he's some how a Royal Knight.

Popularity power, for years the only Knights we knew were the final evolutions of the protagonist's digimons :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
It’s Time To Finally Admit ‘Digimon’ Is Better Than ‘Pokémon’
Fifteen years later, "Digimon" is still the better show. #SorryNotSorry

I don't know what is more amusing, the fact it keeps dragging the conflict between the Pokemon and Digimon fandoms or that is something published by MTV :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
According to Bandai there are 1183 Digimons

That is a lot. :stare:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm so glad we barely had this kind of issues with the latinamerican dub. Although is funny that we got "Demon" and "SkullSatanmon" but they still changed Paildramon and Omegamon names.

I have to admit, I like Omnimon better :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Blaze Dragon posted:

The Latin American dub was incredibly inconsistent in what names it used. Humans always used their western names, Digimon could go either way, attacks were always their Japanese name. Terminology (like Digivolution) always used the English terms, though that was inconsistent in a different way (evolution terms tended to stay in English despite being a Spanish dub during transformation scenes, giving the weird "Agumon Digivolve a..." rather than "Agumon Digievoluciona a...", but outside of that it was correctly translated into Spanish).

That said, beyond that weirdness, it was an amazing dub and it will always have my childhood love even when I went and watched everything subbed. No cuts, the original BGM was kept in its entirety (with openings and endings translated into Spanish), and the VAs tended to do a really good job.

If you're curious about the latinamerican dub, you should check here (everything is in spanish of course)

http://es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon

Aside of listing all the cast involved on the series, there are some pretty interesting trivia facts about it.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 8, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

It was like being twelve again! :neckbeard:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TFRazorsaw posted:

The 15th Anniversary D-3 will have all six primary 02 Digimon (as opposed to spread out across versions), and up to 150 different Digimon with at least 80 being accessible by the player. This includes Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, who was previously only on the D-Arc due to his late appearance.

I want that chibi Omegamon

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

Get random COOL BRO clothes when they go into the Digital World when no one else does. It makes no real sense, looks kind of stupid, and just further adds to the general feel that the Digital World became a playground and not a mysterious dangerous world they have to be careful in.

That was a plot point though and why they freaked out when they finally faced enemies that had to be put down for good.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

That'd be fine, if that ever really mattered.

Because that never REALLY did come to a head. It sort of kind of did with Black War Greymon, kind of, but they got to avoid it by him....succeeding at everything he was trying to do and then going away.

They never actually fought and killed any evil Digimon that wasn't either SkullSatanmon or Myotismon, and they never actually brought up the whole 'they HAVE to be stopped!" thing because they already played that card against Black War Greymon only for it to go nowhere.

Otherwise all of the Digimon they killed were conveniently 'not real' or they just didn't dwell on it like with Chimeramon.

You're forgetting Lady Devimon and Marine Devimon, plus the fact those were actual Digimons and not 'golems' like the Dark Spire digimons was the whole root of the conflict for the kids. I thought it was interesting contrast with the way Adventure handled its villians (that wasn't a real issue due the Village of Beginning. Until the siege of Myotismon and the arrival of the Dark Masters that is)

Besides, in general the overall tone of 02 was way more hopeful and bright than Adventure (even if had some really dark themes with Ken's whole character and arc).

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Burkion posted:

I think it ties back into the problems I had with the show as a kid- I didn't like how much the threat level had been lowered.

Of the enemies the kids face, only in theory Daemon and MaloMyotismon were comparable to the Dark Masters or Venom Mytoismon- none of them were of the same scale as Apocalymon. And Daemon was barely around and just kind of wasted.

Otherwise the most powerful foe they had to fight...was just as powerful as War Greymon, maybe actually weaker in the end since War Greymon had the kids to boost his power and when they did fight, he was holding back the entire time.

For me, as a kid, it was a fantastic action adventure kids series with incredible stakes that you just didn't get in other shows.

Here were this group of friends with all unique, distinct personalities, and they all had monster allies that also had unique distinct personalities themselves, and they were lost in a strange, backwards world that made no sense, while the literal loving Devil wanted them dead for the crime of being alive.

They fight their way from danger to danger, being torn apart from one another and eventually finding each other again, and then fight their way up to his very doorstep where he reveals his true power- and none of them can stop him. It takes the death of one of their own to stop him, only for him to die laughing at the futility of it all because he's no where near the most powerful or dangerous threat they must face!

But they have to keep pushing forward regardless, even knowing that their lives are on the line and things are not ever easy for them. Even the ridiculous Etemon is a legit threat, physically more powerful than any of their Digimon and constantly planning against them.

But they push on and on and develop as characters and people, grow into who they should be.

It's a series of incredible character development, motivation, heroics, and fantastic villains.

For a kids series in an era where the word Die was taboo, that was incredible to witness, especially with how serious and mature it handled itself.

It also touched on some VERY adult, but VERY important for children, themes, like divorce and adoption.

Tai had some heavy poo poo hanging over him, having put his sickly sister in danger before and getting slapped by his own mother for it and how that affects him to this day.

All of them did really.

Season 2 lacked a lot of that and what it did have, with Ken, was squandered after his arc was over. I loved Chimeramon and his entire arc, but then it all kind of collapsed in on itself.

It's why I can't say season 2 is the worst Digimon thing ever made- that would be Xros Wars and its sequel. Those are just...ugh.

Honestly, I'd say a lot of that is mostly nostalgia rather than actual facts. While Adventure did deal with some serious themes it wasn't nothing other shows at the time didn't deal with (keep in mind that was during the golden era of anime in Mexico, so we got tons of show with little censoring and all kinds of themes)

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Honestly, BlackWargreymon's whole arc alwas seemed fantastic to me and is the main reason I like 02 more than Adventure.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Never liked Tamers a lot but I did love Savers.

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 18, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
You know,what is the deal with Leomon always dying?

Through all the franchise I think only V-tamer's Leo was spared

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I bought the D-Arts Wargreymon. Is fantastic :allears:

But now I want a MetalGarurumon and a Omegamon to complete the set :v:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TFRazorsaw posted:

Something interesting from the special episode of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. I thought I'd post it here since it's not clear whether that particular DLC is coming out in the US or not. It relates to the nature of the Seven Great Demon Lords:

- The Seven Great Demon Lords exist at the height of the digital world's "hiearchy of evil", and because they are literally born from the Dark Area, they are not subject to the normal laws of the Digital World.
- All of the various incarnations of the SDGL are connected across different universes, and if you destroy one, that power seeks out the closest analogue in another universe and the original's power is added to second's.
- Destroying one of the Seven Great Demon Lords causes the universe to force you to pay a toll for it; in this case, Sayo, the protagonist of Sunburst and Moonlight and makes an appearance in the special chapter, destroys her universe's SDGL, which causes her partner, Dianamon, to fade from existence as repayment.
- Taiga and Rina, from Re:Digitize Decode, have the power to absorb the powers of the Demon Lords, keeping their power from spreading to other worlds, as in the case of the first point, and as such, Rina travels to the Cyber Sleuth to help stop the Demon Lords there once and for all. This is similar to how in Digimon Savers: Another Mission defeating a Demon Lord gave you the power to evolve one of the Savers' characters partners into them. Rina fought an incarnation of the SDGL in her world (the subject of Decode's extra chapters) and as a cost, her partner, V.V., an UlforceV-dramon, lost his power and devolved.
- In addition to all of this, a Demon Lord can never be fully destroyed unless it's by ANOTHER Demon Lord, and will inevitably one day revive.

An interesting note; in the mobile game, Digimon Collectors, if all of the SDGL cease to exist in the world simultaneously, Ogudomon appears, and will wreak havoc until the balance between good and evil is restored.

This probably doesn't reflect back on the various anime, except maybe Savers cuz that's the one anime where the SDGL actually EXIST as a group, but it's an interesting insight into Bandai's vision for them and their place in the overall background canon of Digimon.

Holy poo poo :suspense:

That's a pretty neat lore they built for the Demon Lords. I take they're the only group with a lore as detailed like that?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TFRazorsaw posted:

it's more or less a combination of details from overall role in Re:Digitize Decode and Cyber Sleuth and a single mobile game. But the Royal Knights and Olympus Twelve are similarly built up.

Digimon Crusader even revealed the Olympus Twelve of the "Bandai canon" have their own digital world set apart from the one we've always known called "Illias", and that it's overseen by a different host computer from Yggdrasil named "Homeros".

I've heard of that. It was pretty amazing when they introduced Titanmon in the lore. I'd love to see another story like X-Evolution, focused entirely on the Digimon's "Society"

Honestly, all the insane lore Bandai has come with is the main reason I love digimon so much :allears:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Well now that certainly gives credence to the 02 kids doing a face heel turn idea

So anyone else has preordered Cyber Sleuth?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://gematsu.com/2016/01/digimon-world-next-order-third-trailer-gameplay

Next Order is literally an improved Digimon World :allears:

And it seems the OST for DW is a preorder bonus :dance:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Out of all the questionable 90s design in digimon, with its belts and scrap metal aesthetics, War Greymon manages to be the single strongest design in the entire franchise. For all intents and purposes he's the coolest looking digimon ever, so of course anyone gets hyped seeing him.

WarGreymon's is so cool looking that it even makes other variants (X-Antibody and VictoryGreymon) look bad

Blaze Dragon posted:

Unlike the PS1/early PS2 era, where Digimon experimented with everything and then some, the current Digimon games seem to be trying to establish a clear identity. As such, centering around the first Digimon World, a cult classic and likely the best-known Digimon game in the world, is not a bad move. Even moreso since it is the system that has the most in common with the tamagotchi that gave birth to the franchise to begin with. The Atlus-esque style it has taken, not only in character design (Devil Survivor's artist, hard to miss), but also with a very modern Japan that contrasts the more fantasy-like worlds shown in most Digimon games (normally focused entirely on the Digital World), together with a modern style of the original Digimon World's Digital World, helps giving it its identity too.

Cyber Sleuth went down a different path by instead serving as a spiritual sequel to the DS game (even using the same title, Digimon Story), so there was clearly an attempt at going down a different path, only to return to the Digimon World style anyways.

About the lack of custom characters, what the current games are trying as well is to establish a game canon, so to speak. Previously, there was only one connection between games (Digimon World's final boss, Analogman, reappearing as the final boss of Digital Card Battle as "A", including the reason why he was there and making it clear he was the same person), ignoring the Wonderswan games which are much more heavily connected to other existing canons (namely, Adventure and Tamers canons). Because of this, it's important for possibly recurring characters to have their own designs, they can't risk having bland, interchangeable designs if they're to reappear. This goes double for Digimon, in which a single character design (the Digimon World protagonist) was recycled in many games, so it would become less obvious that it is him in a returning appearance, were Digimon World not the only important game amongst those (though Digital Card Battle is the best go play it). This is, of course, exactly what happened in next 0rder (with an older design, of course), although it is helped by the fact that he's taken on the name of Analogboy and is repeating what Analogman did, thus making it absolutely clear who he is.

Basically I think the Shin Digimon Tensei games are cool as hell and I'm annoyed I'll never get to play any at this rate. I'll have to convince my girlfriend to let me steal her Vita forever.

Probably is nostalgia talking but the reveal of Analogman as the baddie in Digital Card Battle was so drat cool back then.

I don't have an issue with Bandai rehashing Digimon World's gameplay, by all its faults it was pretty drat entertaining to raise your own digimon and see File City grow. Another cool feature of the game is the sheer amount of stuff could only be unlocked by doing specific things through the game. I could never get to Bettle Land though :saddowns:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Great Interview with Cyber Sleuth's producer

The important bits

quote:

With the new Digimon Adventure tri. anime getting quite a lot of attention, do you think it's a good time for Digimon to be making something of a comeback in the West? Do you think that Cyber Sleuth can help the franchise do that?

In Japan, the flow is such that the Digimon games, as Digimon World Re:Digitize and Digimon Collectors shifted the age target higher, and the franchise grew more successful from this. It gave the opportunity to start a project like Digimon Adventure tri.

In Europe, Digimon became popular from the anime, so it is in contrast to Japan. But we hope that the game will be welcomed along with Digimon Adventure tri. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is as dramatic as the Digimon anime, so I hope that it helps Digimon achieve some kind of comeback.

Cyber Sleuth is coming to both PlayStation 4 and Vita, but it originally only launched on Vita in Japan. Is the PS4's huge success in the West the main reason as to why the game is being ported to the home console?

When Cyber Sleuth was developed, there was no plan to launch outside of Japan (in the US or Europe). But thanks to the overseas fans' enthusiasm and dedication to campaigning for a release, we can now release a Digimon game after so long. We are very thrilled.

The hardware market in Western territories drove us to decide on the PS4 addition overseas. We are very sorry that the launch is very much delayed compared to the Japanese version due to this.

If this title becomes a success, we can hopefully consider a worldwide, simultaneous launch for the next title.

You fuckers better get Cyber Sleuth. :colbert:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
It looks so good :allears:

So the narrator is supposed to be the "Analogboy"?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Cyber Sleuth trophies

Some slight spoilers in the descriptions

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Drashin posted:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a digital pre-order for Digimon cyber sleuth or anyway to get the pre-order bonuses if you are buying digital?

I believe those bonus are only available for the Vita version of the game, for PS4 is just with physical preorders

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-ps-vita-bonus-dlc-announced?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Blaze Dragon posted:

Also I assure you, you haven't missed a lot. I'll defend Digital Card Battle with every breath of my being, but beyond that, DIgimon games range from "acceptable" to "terrible", never being really great. Rumble Arena on the PS1 is a pretty fun fighter, the original Digimon World is hard to understand and clearly unpolished but honestly fun if you get it. Rumble Arena 2 is okay but worse than its predecessor (it isn't even a sequel, both games were completely unconnected in Japan), the Battle Spirit series is boring, Digimon World 2 and 3, as well as the Savers game are horribly grindy (though if you can get a cheat to get exp fast, 3 is honestly fun), the DS games are okay but also grindy and kind of bland, and Racing and Digimon World 4 are abominations that should have never existed.

If you can, though, I fully recommend Digital Card Battle. It has nothing to do with modern games (beyond an actual plot connection with the first Digimon World, itself connected to Re: Digitize and -next 0rder-), but it's a really fun game, and unlike most games it has a connection with the anime (02, to be exact) so you can enjoy that too. It's far more fun than the terrible mess that is the real card game as well, thankfully. And, if you're going for Cyber Sleuth, trying Dawn/Dusk might be a good idea. They're somewhat bland but playable turn-based RPGs, and the gameplay seems to be the same up to the DigiFarms. Of course, Cyber Sleuth looks like it has far more personality and polish too.

We're lucky Bamco moved forward with Cyber Sleuth's localization considering the disaster that was that American exclusive game (Rumble All-stars?).

Now I'm curious, what is the connection between Re: Digitize and the original Digimon World?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squallege posted:

I'm checking into PSN every once in a while to see but I hope so. My disc drive's as dead as it gets so digital's my only option until I stop being lazy and get it fixed

Good news!

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/690702272045518849

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Blaze Dragon posted:

Wait, clear this for me. So, if I were to buy this digital on the Vita (or rather, gave money to someone else to), I'd still get the DLC so long as I bought it this month?

Correct. It seems it also includes the PS4 version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Oh right, tomorrow Digimon Heroes will be available for android and Iphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29w3VflKow