Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
It's kind of hilarious seeing all the kids aged-up and slendered-up into the new wavy character designs while their Digimon partners remain precisely the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Somehow they made the Digimon fit this art style with very few changes. Not sure how!

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

They all have more or less the same face with very minor eyelash or eyebrow variation but it actually looks alright. Digimon are incredibly cute as well. I'm excited.

I have to admit, the style really flatters the two boys with spiky anime hair and is not so great for anybody else.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Taichi is just absolutely determined to have something tied to his head at all times, isn't he? What's he going to do in the digital future when all wearable electronics are replaced by ambient holography?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

amigolupus posted:

The most hilarious part of episode 2 for me was Koshiro getting details about the nuclear sub. The thought of various professionals and people-in-the-know sharing classified information to a 4th grader never fails to make me laugh. Even Yamato was all "waitwhat?" about it.

You'd have to be a pretty lovely intelligence community not to know who the protagonists are.