Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
I like DemiDevimon, Devimon, Neodevimon, Neovamdemon as a Digivolution line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

Burkion posted:

The problem is that NeoVamdemon is very Myotismon.

We need a good Occult-y Devimon Ultimate to go into Daemon

Some digimon really lack some options for Digivolution, Personally I think the one that annoys me the most is Dagomon

He really should have a lovecraftian mega to digivolve to

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Leviamon is probably the best he's got, but we need some kind of horrific Cthulumon for Dagomon.

Exactly

His only choices for a water based mega is a either a crocodile or a spiked ball

Neither is great

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

Where is Smeemon?

Sadly I don't think there is one

But I vote we consider Snimon since the name is close enough and the mental image is funny

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

Sleeping Sigma posted:

Looked it up and it was in Lost Evolution that we didn't get in the west, so I guess there is a precedent.

Since Kizuna's in my brain again, I recently saw this art which hit me a bit hard. I'm not sure how others feel, but I felt like Sora got done dirty.

https://twitter.com/TANx3noodle/status/1288108448094097408

Yeah even when I know it's not supposed to come off like that.

It still feels like a girls shouldn't like boy stuff and will grow out of it if they do thing.

Honestly the best part of that was when they said their was 30000 people with Digimon around the world cause now I want to know more about life with digimon.

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
Honestly even as a kid I thought Joe's ending was the most interesting just because he was in the Digital World as an adult

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

readingatwork posted:

LMAO I forgot about the poop throwing Digimon.

Toei give your next protagonist kid a poop digimon and make him figure out how to save the world with it. Do it you cowards!

A kid and their Tyumon

Would it be better or worse for it to end up a Etemon? :cheeky:

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
Nokia's outfit is a bit much but I did up end up liking her

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

TheHan posted:

Nokia was easily one of the best characters in Cyber Sleuth even if she has one of the worst fits.

Also picked back up Hacker’s Memory and finished the first chapter, what a tease to put a box full of great Digimon next to the three duds they actually let you pick from!

Gotsumon and Betamon are not duds :cheeky:

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
:same:

Its not bad, it's just not what I'd want

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
Which explains why so much of him is a Agumon rip off, Kids are dumb

Also I got Cyber Sleuth Complete edition a while back for switch and frankly am glad I didn't need to basically finish the game to have royal knights or demon lords

Alphamon entered my party as soon as I could fit it and never left outside of grinding sessions

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013
Could be worst

Could be the kid stuck with Chuumon

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

I mean just because he starts out as a weird rat with a meth addiction means he can't become something cooler, LEK had one evolve into a Tyrannomon after all

True

But personally I like him Digivolving to Scumon, Especially if it gets him a Chuumon of his own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venom3053000
Dec 29, 2013

womb with a view posted:

I will never understand the intense love for Sistermon. Why is this particular fanservice the one everyone goes nuts for?

Nuns with guns are fun, son