Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Xaris posted:

ty for that. i was wondering if i should get it for wii-u or pc but ill jjust get it for wii-u

i heard they're still having a bunch of updates coming out on the pc, are they also updating the wii-u version at the same time?

i think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Had more fun with shovel Knight than 90% of the games I played this year.

3ds version is better though since it has some cool depth effects

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
would i like it if im not some geriatric fag who was alive long enough to h ave a nes as a kid :P

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yes, it is a good game.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
I just bought this game on Steam, thx for the heads up OP you're doing good work.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Xaris posted:

ty for that. i was wondering if i should get it for wii-u or pc but ill jjust get it for wii-u

i heard they're still having a bunch of updates coming out on the pc, are they also updating the wii-u version at the same time?

All versions are getting updates, yeah. They're taking a million loving years to add anything tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it was worth 15 dollar. s . hell it'd even be worth 30. gently caress you op!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

would i like it if im not some geriatric fag who was alive long enough to h ave a nes as a kid :P

idk do you like 2d platforming games. it's pretty easy on the first loop. it's got good music. iono

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

PantsBandit posted:

All versions are getting updates, yeah. They're taking a million loving years to add anything tho

what are they adding

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they're adding that homo from god of war. fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's good. Cya

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

http://www.fc30.com/eng/

i use one of these controllers to play on pc and it rules

This a thousand times. I have the NES30 and it's absolutely amazing for gaming, especially something like Shovel Knight. Also have it on 3DS, which is also great. Get this game.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i have just purchased the game, and soon, i will play it.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Patrick Klepek: So, I know what you're thinkin'. Chiptune, 8-bit style, indie platformer, yawwn. But here's what sets Shovel Knight apart from the rest: there's a girl in it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

idk do you like 2d platforming games. it's pretty easy on the first loop. it's got good music. iono

ya... i just like good games. if u say its good ill believe u and play it.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Jackie D posted:

what are they adding

yu can play as a gurrlll~ and there also putting in some mode that let's you plas as the bosses which sounds rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Patrick Klepek: So, I know what you're thinkin'. Chiptune, 8-bit style, indie platformer, yawwn. But here's what sets Shovel Knight apart from the rest: there's a girl in it.

• Locked thread