Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I love The Dig. Love love love. The best way to describe it I think would be "hauntingly beautiful". Gonna enjoy this LP :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

No matter what Maggie says, I still think it's super dumb to split up in this situation. What if, for example, the ground suddenly gives way, and you find yourself hanging from a ledge with no one around to help you up? Or if a boulder shifts and traps you juuuuust out of reach of the communicator? What then, Maggie? :colbert:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Y'know, for a game called 'The Dig', I somehow wasn't expecting there to be so much, well, digging.

Sometimes it's said, only halfway jokingly, that the shovel is the item that gets the most mileage in this game.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

A bit late since I was away for work with no Youtube access for two weeks, but thanks for the LP! It was great (and a bit nostalgic) seeing this game again.

• Locked thread