Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

v.v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Pander posted:

I wanted Capps/Chic and Mills to like the game, and basically promised to never betray them. If they weren't literal newbies I absolutely would have turned on them. At some point midgame mills had no home defense and chic was tied up with bowmore and somber, so I could absolutely have eaten the both of them and taken their places. I kicked myself for not doing it, but in hindsight also decided it was good I didn't.

I absolutely had the best backstabbing position, it just wasn't the right game.

It's funny too, because I played mills in the first survivor game pretty painfully too. I didn't "respect" the setting of survivor, I just wanted to destroy him as artfully as I could. I think I wanted them to like diplomacy and appreciate what it offered more than just racing for 18 SCs on my own. It meant sucking up my ego and not stabbing. Boring game, but hopefully it raised awareness.

Yeah, I saw you all set up for it, I was so disappointed that you didn't crush them when you had the chance.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

wins32767 posted:

Yeah, I saw you all set up for it, I was so disappointed that you didn't crush them when you had the chance.

I KNOW I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!

Did anyone write confessionals or anything?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pander posted:

I KNOW I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!

Did anyone write confessionals or anything?

I sent a bunch of stuff to Pinterest over the course of the game.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

This right here was when I thought you were going for it. Russia and Turkey would be happy for a friend and you could take 2 centers off Germany and England for sure.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i could have backstabbed you too Somber but I chose not to because I felt like I gave my word

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

bowmore posted:

i could have backstabbed you too Somber but I chose not to because I felt like I gave my word

That worked out well for you, didn't it?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Super friends victory~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BatteredFeltFedora posted:

That worked out well for you, didn't it?
so well

• Locked thread