Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Not applying to play but I wanted to say the past few forums Diplomacy games have been an absolute blast to follow and I hope this one carries on the tradition. Good luck, folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
http://youtu.be/6U7rOUSvYM8

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Somberbrero posted:

Can someone hit me with the spectator thread?

Same, please.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
How could you possibly be satisfied with a three way draw when one of you is in such good position for an assault like that?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Did we ever find out where the bystander discussion is being held? Could someone link or PM me if it's around anywhere?

EDIT: Apparently I missed where I was supposed to PM Pinterest Mom for the link. Apologies.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Feb 23, 2015

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Mills posted:

I think it's basically a dead-zone for all 3 of us. With Hal alive, we can't fit anything through there.

Well, a solution presents itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

bowmore posted:

i could have backstabbed you too Somber but I chose not to because I felt like I gave my word

That worked out well for you, didn't it?

• Locked thread